Valentines (or around there) testers!!

ive loadsa cm (sooo dry all month even my oh said so) crampy pains too:( headaches dizzy also. the cm looks like glue and insides feel swollen. the ov tests ive done past 14 days showed negative sooo i dunno, maybe im ov at 22 days but never had this much cm and cramping oh and loadsa gas (4 days ugh:( ) any ideas?

im in the same boat....and have no idea...maybe early pg symptoms???

Yeah I am planning on testing on Valentines day :)

welcome!!!!

I would love to be preggers in the month of love!!!

I am hoping they are pg symptoms!!
Would be amazing to fall preg, like you say, in the month of love!!
;)

I'm looking forward to seeing some BFP's
Fingers are still crossed!
X

hi ladies!

I'm still here and wishing that time would move faster. I am still just at 8DPO.

8DPO??? I i wish!!!

im at 4DPO today :( :(

Im CD 15 as well. I O'ed on CD 14. Im going to wait till V-Day to test as well. After over a year that would be the best valentines present. Best of luck!

I will be testing on the 12/13 not totally sure which day.

This wait is driving me crazy!!

anyone have any good symptoms???

it is driving me crazy too!!!:wacko:

8 DPO tomorrow and very tempted to test...where im from the blood tests are the same price as the hpt so i'm thinking about going in, but i dont want to be dissapointed :dohh:

symptoms today:

nausea in the morning...threw up nothing since it was right after i got up, had some m&m's and i was feeling better.

felt kind of dizzy (could be i didnt have breakfast on time)

left boob sore...lol just one!

lots and lots of watery CM, TMI sorry ...i was at the grocery store and actually had to go to the bathroom to dry it lol

thats it...no cramping at all.

how are you all doing?!

Hi, can I join? :flower: I'm on CD15. According to my ticker, tomorrow will be 1DPO. I will be testing on my anniversary, February 15th! So 1 day later than most here! So nervous, hope we caught that egg!

welcome Flordia!!!!!

Im excited to test this month!! Ill be in flordia on friday! hopfully Disney will bring me good luck!

lol, when you wish upon a star!!! Disney's so much fun, I <3 Orlando..

FX'd for you!

I'll be testing around Valentine's Day too! OVing now-ish (have to do another test tomorrow to see if I'm on the upswing or the downswing of the surge), so I'll likely be testing on the 15th or 16th if AF hasn't shown up.

Hello-can i join in? My AF should be due on the 14th feb. Still early days (first month trying since coming off the pill) so trying my best to not get my hopes up! Have various symptoms but i bet it's just coming off pill that's making me feel all wierd.

keely.

hi mummy, this is my 1st month ttc since coming off of the pill.. although I did end the pill about 2 weeks early last cycle cause i wanted to make sure all traces were gone so i could effectively start ttc right away! i am trying not to get to worked up & excited as it's probably not too likely that i will get a bfp my first month off of bcp.. :dust: to you!

dtd last night as i think i ov yest, so now the waiting game. Althou in past week ive had the dizzyness, cramps, cm awww time will tell. dunno if i could keep it to myself if i did get a bfp, i think my boyf will be happy but EVER so scared as he is still raw from MC, iam greiving and get to grave a lot more than him and i long for a child so i know i can cope... ohhh iam excited and hope i catch as i caught in sept first time without tests ... if not always next month when i know my actual cycle will be back to normal..

Sorry to hear about your loss! I can't even begin to imagine! :(

I wish you lots of luck for this cycle! Got high hopes for this month!
Something is happening inside my tummy, i've never felt before - Hopefully it's implantation but then could be a number of other things.
feeling sharp twinges and a feeling like i have a dull stitch. My ovary (or in that area) keeps twinging and in my uterus area I keep getting little sharp pains down there.

It's really weird! dont want to get my hopes up though!

I feel really thirsty today. Have a headache, I'm super bloated (i look like i'm carrying already! ha!), I'm not in the best of moods today, and quite gassy, keep getting little hiccups and throat burps. hehehe!

Today I had a clump of snotty CM slightly yellow in colour and very stringy on the tissue.
I'm now 8dpo
xx

Im keeping my fingers crossed for you all!!! Im off on my vacation!! Ill read up on everyone to see how you are when I get back :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->