• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Valentines (or around there) testers!!

can I join you ladies? I o'ed earlier then I thought (luckily). So I want to test on valentines! If I can hold out that long! I am only 3 DPO so nothing really to report, I didn't even know I o'ed. Still have EWCM...not sure why. This is our 5th cycle trying and we used preseed, softcups, prenatals/DHA and clomid.

Of course! welcome :)
Fingers crossed that you get a BFP this time!

Hope you have a nice holiday!! Look forward to hearing about it when you get back!

x

I'll also be testing on feb 14th!
I will ovulate today 2-3 or tomorrow 2-4. I have an 11 day luteal phase, so the 14th for me it is!

Good luck to everyone!

I am going to start testing on Valentines Day but the 19th is when I would be late!

15 DPO falls on V-day for me too. This is our first month trying but I should definately know by then b/c AF could come as early as the 8th.

Good luck everyone! I hope we see lots of valentines :bfp:

I got my LH yesterday afternoon so I'm assuming I O'd today sometime. We BD'd yesterday and today and we will again tomorrow. I'm hoping we caught it this time, but we'll see, but yeah, I literally would need to test around Valentine's day. I'm not sure if I will be able to hold out until then, I'm a POASaholic.

I ordered the Wondfo brand OPK online and it came with 5 pregnancy tests, so I'm sure the suspense will kill me but I can always just test like crazy and go get more :D

Hi everyone,

I will also join you guys..for the Valentine test. My AF is scheduled by 12th. I want to do the test by 14th. Hoping to get a :BFP: this month.

Having a very bloated stomach!! Left breast feels really heavy and sensitive nipples..dont know if these symptoms mean anything..having my fingers crossed!!

:dust: to all

bonidee, aren't the wondolfo tests great? nice and cheap and can satisfy the urge to POAS.

I am 12DPO now and my temperature went below coverline :(
Not looking good for me :(

Hey! Can I join too? I will be testing valentines day too, I think I might have ov'ed early, if thats the case I will definatly know by then. Had my hopes up as I keep feeling sick randomly during the day, especially after food, had shooting pains in my breasts and wierd pulling feeling where AF cramps usually come from. But today my breasts don't feel so bad so wondering if she is just round the corner, confused dunno.

Hope we get a few BFP's!

:dust:

Hello - I will be joining here to test around 14th Feb!! (unless af comes early!!)

My cd1 was 16th Jan so am now on cd 22 - I reckon around 5dpo if I did ovulate on cd 16 (though I had a feeling it might have been cd 10 at first - which would actually tie in better with the fact that the last 3 of 4 cycles have been just 25 days long- so who knows!!)

This is our first month TTC - we waited til Anna turned 1 which my girl did a few weeks ago now!!

I have a chart if anyone is wanting to look!!

Although this is our first month we are both 34 and so I thought it might be a good idea to start charting as I know it may take longer to conceive than previous pregnancies!!

I have taken my temps - only with a thermometer to .1 decimal place - so not accurately!! Temps are going down so doesnt look good for me, but we will wait til the witch comes!!

Good luck!

And keep updating any symptoms......I had really bad cramps around cd 18 - which would have tied in well with if I had ov'd around cd10 and it was implantation cramps! - but FF is saying I ov'd around day 17 due to my temps:flower:

I'll be testing valentine's day, though it might be a bit early for me as I'll only be 11 dpo :blush:

I'm very excited as this is my first cycle temping and I seem to have got :sex: in at some good times :happydance: and to be honest all my other cycles I think we've been bding at the wrong times :blush:

good luck everyone :D

I MummyP2b,

I am new to this forum but noticed that we are only a couple of days apart in our cycles...

Just wondering how you have been feeling? Any signs or symptoms so far?

I MummyP2b,

I am new to this forum but noticed that we are only a couple of days apart in our cycles...

Just wondering how you have been feeling? Any signs or symptoms so far?

Hi!!

Feel free to check out my chart (below) it has a chart for all my symptoms for this month.

I haven't had too many really considering I normally get LOADS before AF.

Today I feel nothing...nada!! very strange!! Feel absolutely fine, still bloated but thats normal for me.

I did notice this morning my boobs are huge! but I haven't really looked the last few days so that could have been something I missed a few days ago.

i still feel hopeful about this month, I don't know why cos i sure would be devastated if I don't see a BFP this month.

How are you feeling?
What day are you on?
xx :)

Hi, I am new to this but love the fact that there are others in the exact or close cycle time...

My LMP was 1/14/11
BD 25th (cd12), 28th (CD15), 2/1 (CD19)
I am almost certain that I ovulated the 28th or next day, just going off of CM... VERY noticable & distinctive EWCM

My breasts are sore, getting a little sorer everyday, I am bloated, a little moody, frequent headaches, and I felt naseaus this morning and last night which was just random... came on all of a sudden and felt better within 10-15 minutes...
and my mouth has been SOOOOO DRY!! I wake up and feel as if I have been in a desert for days without a drink...

I am a mom of 4 but with each pregnancy my signs/symptoms have been very different, none of my pregnancys have been the same...

Is anyone else experiencing any of the same feelings that I am... just curious...

Goodluck AND baby dust to ALL!!

a239gatorfan: we have pretty much the same cycle! my LMP was 1/13 i ov. on the 27!

i had some light cramping at 5DPO, then nothing at all.

the past few day i have been really thirsty (i dont normlly drink alot of water)

yesterday i had again some light cramping that lasted about 1 hr and now it is gone completley.

today i woke up with huge boobs and very sore and painful, also i've had nausea all day and i feel like im coming down with the flu??

i really hope this is our month!

i've been ttc for 13 months

Hi!!

Feel free to check out my chart (below) it has a chart for all my symptoms for this month.

I haven't had too many really considering I normally get LOADS before AF.

Today I feel nothing...nada!! very strange!! Feel absolutely fine, still bloated but thats normal for me.

I did notice this morning my boobs are huge! but I haven't really looked the last few days so that could have been something I missed a few days ago.

i still feel hopeful about this month, I don't know why cos i sure would be devastated if I don't see a BFP this month.

How are you feeling?
What day are you on?
xx :)[/QUOTE]

With my previous pregnancies all my signs/symptoms varied, not two were the same. so I wouldn't worry about not feeling anything today. I was like that with my son, )he's now 3 1/2, I got several BFP's with him but there were times that I did not believe them because my symptoms would come and go, needless to say I worried but everything turned out good.

Today I am CD24, I so wanna take a test but I know that the chances of getting an accurate result is so slim and I just keep telling myself that I am going to wait until its time to test so I don't go through the emotional rollercoaster of the excitements and let downs...

I am also hopeful about this month... a BFP on Valentine's Day... how great would that be? Definitely would make for an unforgettable one.

Some days I feel almost certain that I will be this month but then I have times where I tell myself that I won't be, then it makes me question if my symptoms/signs are even real or if I am just hoping and its wishful thinking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"