Valentines (or around there) testers!!

I broke down and tested on Saturday morning. I don't know why. I knew it was too early.

This weekend we went away for a trip and I got carsick, which I don't normally do. I'm so exhausted too. I really really hope I get a BFP this month.

I don't want to get my hopes up and see a BFN on the 14th. :nope:

I broke down and tested on Saturday morning. I don't know why. I knew it was too early.

This weekend we went away for a trip and I got carsick, which I don't normally do. I'm so exhausted too. I really really hope I get a BFP this month.

I don't want to get my hopes up and see a BFN on the 14th. :nope:

How many DPO are you??

ok i cheated i went out and got an hpt, it's right there staring at me....ahhhh i want to do it but i dont :haha:

sorry this is a pointless post :dohh:

I had ten of the internet tests sitting around here so I decided to take one today even though I'm only like 5dpo. lol i couldn't take the suspense anymore. Since I have 10 i figure i could test every other day to keep myself sane, especially since hcg doubles every two days. Then if I get a line at any point I could just run out and get a digi. i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP but we'll see.

So sorry to hear that yellowbell!!!
I wish you all the luck in the world for your bfp on your next cycle!!!
xx :hugs:

hi Dodge!!! it is my 13th month trying too!!

ONE MORE WEEK OF WAITING GIRLS!!!!!

this tww seems to go on slower for some reason, i cant wait!!

Has anyone tested at all???

I'm trying to hold out for as long as possible I hate the disappointment........I hope 13 is lucky for you!

Yellowbell
I am so sorry to hear that:hugs: FXed for next cycle.

Mummy
I was chart stalking you, have you tested yet since I see that you are 14 dpo?

im for out to buy a clearblue today. im early but i cant bear it lol

Why do I do this to myself? 11 dpo this morning and I tested again. I'm pretty sure I had line eye cause sometimes I thought I saw something. But, BFN! And, I'm crampy today like AF cramps. :cry:

New to this...first month TTC! AF due today (I think - only stopped pill in Dec so dont know cycle length for sure). No sign yet...no pregnancy symptoms either though! If AF stays away I will test over the weekend or on Valentines day! Good luck to all!!!

Yellowbell
I am so sorry to hear that:hugs: FXed for next cycle.

Mummy
I was chart stalking you, have you tested yet since I see that you are 14 dpo?

Does it look ok my chart? I am chart stalking it too!! i hope the dip i had this morning goes right back up there in the morning!!

I tested this morning as i had a 'weird feeling' dream where I felt a big pressure in my uterus really noticeable but cant work out whether I just 'dreamt' it!! BFN anyway! I'm due on thursday apparently. I have just went for a 30/45 min walk with hubby and I had a stitch not long after I went, also felt funny feelings in my uterus when I was walking..... could I be imagining and could this be a massive trick my body is playing with me!!! I hope not!!!
xx

Mummy, Your chart still looks good. When is AF due?

I'm testing on the 16th. I could probably test sooner since I'm at 7-8dpo but I'd rather wait till I am late to test so that I don't see that BFN. Here's hoping for a happy Valentine's day present to us all.:flower:

I bought a twin pack of predictors (5 days before due date test) but it says BFN althou in certain lights iam sure i see a line, i think iam dreaming it. i see a little bit at the top. awww iam on day 27 now of a 32ish cycle and last time i used this test i was 30 days and it was very light. SO i will keep the other test (IF I CAN) to friday!!! OMG Imagine it if i get a BFP:) i hope soooooooooo pleaseeeeeeeee pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee ... On day 21 i had a bit of a ov line and i DTD then i also had a slight pinkish discharge on day 24. Is it possible to have IB within three days!? iam confused...

Mummy, Your chart still looks good. When is AF due?

AF is due on thursday! :( I hope not tho!!
Testing friday (cos we move that day)
Then if I get a BFN I will test again on Valentines day if no sign of AF.
I might get a special test expcially for calentines day just in case I get a bfp on friday I can take another and give it to hubby!! :)
A bit too hopeful......who's dreams are going to be shattered hey!!!!! :(
x

i tested last night and it was a clear bfn :nope: i dont even know why i did it now i'm all sad, AF not due until sunday or monday so it might have been early but i dont know i think i am out:sad2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->