Validation, at last!!

Hollynesss

Mommy!
Reaction score
I posted a thread last month venting about my OPK frustrations. There were a few of you out there who were having the same issues as me: regular periods, but negative OPKs. I began doing a lot of research about this, and really started to freak myself out by reading about the very rare condition in which a woman will have regular periods without ovulating. I began to get terrified that this was me! Since we are beginning our TTC journey in a mere 3 weeks, I was really panicking that everything was going to go all wrong for us.

But alas! This cycle I was determined to test every day until AF just to make triple sure I didn't miss my LH surge. I usually give up once Fertility Friend tells me I ovulated, but it was off by 4 days this cycle!

Finally, on CD18 (4-5 days later than I THOUGHT I ovulate normally!) I got this beauty! <3

View attachment 696239

Just had to share with you all!! I now feel MUCH better going into TTC :) Any of you that are having these same problems, just keep testing! You may just be ovulating later than you think! :happydance:

Same thing happened with me. Luckily TCOYF clued me into it. :) Happy TTC!

Yay I'm so glad for you! So close to TTC aswell! Good luck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"