Vanishing BFP ?

Tui

Mum
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Thought I'd ask around as I have had an unusual tww this time round.

I had a bfp at 6dpo, in the afternoon with very strong urine. Very early I know. It was faint but definitely there, and pink, and was seen by at least a dozen girls on here. I did two brands of IC tests and although one was more obvious than the other, they both had a line. Soooo, the trouble is, I haven't been able to get a line since! 7dpo bfn, 8 dpo bfn !

Has anyone every had this and can offer some insight?

Going mad here, lol.

No idea, but if you had a bfp at 6dpo I've heard it can be ectopic pregnancy as it takes time to travel down the fallopian tube.
Don't quote me on it, just something I've heard...

Hi, perhaps it was either a test malfunction- iv had it before where the dye has run slightly or a chemical pregnancy where the egg didn't quite manage to attach fully. Maybe leave it a few days and then retest, may be too early for hcg to have built enough to be detected by hpt

That's frustrating, I say just keep testing and keep us posted!

Been negative everyday since and I'm now 10dpo. Very odd. I've been joking that its a mass hallucination as two different brands of test both showed pink, and it's posted on here so loads saw it.

Actually think I caught a surge of h-hcg (been researching) so if you are interested please google it. Little bean didn't want to stick though.

Hmmmm 11dpo yesterday and I got another positive test. This morning, 12dpo, negative! What is going on with this tww?

Ok just to sum up, I got definite positives at 6dpo and 11dpo with negatives in between. Started cramping and spotting this afternoon so AF has arrived right on time. Tests must have been dodgy so I have chucked them and vowed not to use them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->