various nappies

snowy-willow

Mummy to Ella
Reaction score
I am open to offers but please remember postage costs. I will post by the cheapest method - which is usually collect+.

13 micro fibre inserts
13 Cotton liners like terries (may contain staining)
13 cotton liners - fluffy ones -
9 Fleece liners
Totsbots FlexiTots - Size 1 (6-18lbs) prewashed but never used
Lollipop Softee - size 1 - prewashed but never used
Small red itti SIO
Small mint itti SIO
starburst teeny fits EUC
white heart wahm large pocket nappy
real easy all in one spotty large nappy
large fuzzibunz baby pink no inserts. Good condition.
Stripe cushie tushie, large AI2 with 2 inserts good condition
2 white and 1 canary yellow used Lollipop Pop n Gro Size 2 pocket nappies, in very good clean condition, although the fleece lining has bobbled with washing. The velcro's very good and there's heaps of wear left in them. They are very generously sized and would fit a large toddler, approximately 20 lbs to 35lbs +
Tiny Nippers little froggies aplix pocket btp, colour coded popper version
Orange bamboo pop in - comes with 2 inserts (the small one has started to fade) and a dri nite booster
Rosie Boos turtle large pocket with charcoal bamboo insert
Blueberry one size Cow Print - comes with blueberry insert

1 cotton bottom newborn wrap
9 size 1 cotton bottom wraps
2 under 11lb bambino mio wraps (one white and one spotty)
7 11-16lb bambino mio wraps (one spotty rest white)
5 size 1 bambino mio prefolds
these are in various conditions

Anyone? Not expecting to go as a job lot, just need them all gone

Hi, how much for the small red itti, tots bots flexitot and starburst teeny fit? Thanks

How much all in for all the microfiber inserts, are these some kind?
and how much with Blueberry one size Cow Print too? Interested also in Rosie Boos turtle large pocket depending on price and how it looks.
Can you post photos? Thanks!

How much all in for all the microfiber inserts, are these some kind?
and how much with Blueberry one size Cow Print too? Interested also in Rosie Boos turtle large pocket depending on price and how it looks.
Can you post photos? Thanks!

Hi, I am currently away so until I get back tomorrow can't post photos (unless I can find some on my tablet - but think I deleted but will check.) I am open to offers, the maximum postage would be is £3.99

From memory the rosie boo turtle is in excellent condition with no stains but will double check.

The microfibre inserts are just your bog standard inserts, will get photos as soon as I can.

https://pbrmg.photobucket.com/albums/v736/sianb84/042.jpg?t=1349555528

Rosie boo

the microfibre inserts - there are 14 - one is stained but this may sun out but can't be sure. 4 are dudeybaba, 2 have poppers to make smaller and the other 8 don't have labels.

I have taken photos of inside the turtle which has no visable staining and has hardly been used. I will upload as soon as I can get on my tablet.

do you want prices for everything you asked about or just rosie boo?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/sianb84/6e1a16ee-f1df-4f0c-9f13-5e832945b368_zpsc6d89fc6.jpg

So sorry can't find the cow print blueberry anywhere.

No idea for price, £15 all in for rosie boo, £20 all in for rosie boo and inserts?

for everything, x

Can't find the blueberry anywhere - have a feeling OH has accidently thrown it away:shrug:

So for the microfibre and rosie boo (assume you meant them by everything and not literally everything!) £20 all in?

Do you have pics and prices? I am team yellow so looking for unisex AIO nappies and inserts - never used cloth before so not actually sure what I need tbh lol

xx

Sorry not been able to get online properly until now. Will sort some pics out when kids are in bed

Do you still have either/both itti small SIOs? Would also like to see pics when you can :)

I still have both. Am going to try and get on the laptop tonight and try to upload from there

Some photos can be found here.

Am trying to sort photos but for some reason they won't load properly. Will keep trying though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->