VBAC after 2 csections? Any stories

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've had 2 casesareans.
1 was emergency and the 2nd elective.

Anyone ever had a natural birth after 2 sections?

I am petrified of going through those again, 2nd was no bother but i suffer from health anxiety and was a complete mess throughout the process!!

Hi - no personal experience here . I have had 2 emergency c -sections and will be going elective this time .

However , I did have a doula last time and she was very inspiring for me going for a Vbac, as she had a vbac following 2 c-sections and managed it at home !

I'm not sure how common that is because I know the nhs recommends another c-section after you have had 2 but it's your decision at the e d of the day .

Good luck with what you decide xx

Thank you so much Fuschia...

The only reason why I would like to look into it is, it was 3 years ago my last one and Im hoping if i was to have a BFP either now or in the new year it would make that nearly or just over 4 years! I dont have much help and the 6 week receovery time is really hard. But we shall see..

thank you for replying xxx

I haven't had my vba2c yet but I've been signed of to have one in the midwife led h till and can be in water :) my last section was 14 months ago and I'm 38 weeks now so could have baby at any time.

Ooh Monkei (as long as you don't mind) you will have to let me know how you get on...

Hope all goes well for you :) :hugs:

I'm going for a VBA2C too. Good luck Monkei!

Still waiting ...
Longest I've ever been pregnant and
No signs of baby arriving any time soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back