+ve FRER, -ve cb digi.

WhiteDaisy

Reaction score
Kind of having a slight anxiety issue.

Pretty sure I'm pregnant (4 tests are telling me I am), but i did a digital one and it says not pregnant. We lost out baby boy last year at 18 weeks so I'm really worried about falling pregnant again. I'm gonna try and upload a pic but I'm not sure how so bear with me as i fumble about some.

Could anyone possibly tell me if I'm losing my mind or not? TIA <320190823_130521.jpg

That’s a really good line, I reckon your digi is a wonky one. I have had some recently which were faulty, and this pregnancy I had two which went backwards with the result... which seemed odd, so I would buy another and try it tomorrow. I got best results in the afternoons with digis

FRER looks great. I bet in a few days your digital will be positive, but they are so finicky. I know the box says five days before missed period but I didn’t get a positive on a digital until two days after my period with my daughter while I got a positive FRER on 9 DPO so a full week apart.

As others have said, digi are not as sensitive... hoping this is your take home baby!

That FRER looks great! As for the digi, with a line that clear I’d expect a pos.. so I’m thinking the digi is just a bad one :dohh: you are not losing your mind though, congratulations :)

Congratulations! I hope the next digital catches up and says those magic words

Digis are less sensitive so a positive takes longer to register. Good luck :)

Completely agree that digi must be faulty. You are without a shadow of a doubt pregnant! Congrats! X

All my tests with my last were positive with a frer but negative with any digital I used. Congratulations x

That's a bfp - congratulations
I had the same thing happen. Positive on cb but negative on cb digital. Digi finally caught up three days later!

So sorry about your baby boy! But that is 100% positive, just give it a few days digis can take so much longer than frers

Sorry to hear about your loss. I'd say BFP for sure. Try digi in a few days time ! Good luck to you and happy and healthy 9 months x

Im so sorry for your loss but I do agree with all the PP that say your most definitely pregnant! I had multiple *not pregnant* with DS#2 and he's now 19 months. That line looks fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->