+ve frer with first urine, -ve cb digital and frer later

Tryingx

Reaction score
Hi all

Im so confused. I tested first thing yesterday morning with a first response early test and it had the faintest line ever. I did a cb digital with second urine n it was -ve. I then did another 1st response n it came up -ve.

This morning, i did another first response this morning with my first urine of the day and it came up Very faintly positive +ve (i showed hub, at first he sed it is -ve but then took a closer look and sed it was faintly pink). I did 2 more tests with subsequent urines and again they came bak very faintly +ve. I did another a couple of hours later and it came back -ve.

Im so worried there is something wrong. my last period came 37 days after my loss. at my follow up at appt, the dr made a comment about ovulation and so I think im 13dpo today.

Has anyone found that first response has detected preg only with first urine of the day but not afterwards with first response or with digital? im tempted to do a digi test tomorrow cos im fed up of these "barely there" pink lines on the first response test that i need the words. would i be silly for testing tomorrow (14dpo) with digi test if 12 and 13dpo first response results r -ve after having had positive first response tests wen taken with first morning urine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->