+ve result on OPK, how often should we be 'doing it'?!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Beee, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Beee

Beee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, just wanted to check I am defo doin things right.... I have been testing with an opk for past 4 days, got positive reading today, me and the OH are having sex quite regularly throughout my cycle-every two days- but when should we up the frequency? Should we be doing it every day at the minute or will it affect his sperm quality? I never realised getting pregnant was so complicated until I started trying, :dohh: lol xxxxxxxxx

2. Rozie_1985

Rozie_1985 Mummy To Joel

Do it whenever you can. Thats the best advice i can give. Oh and enjoy!! Good Luck xxxx

3. hayley2

hayley2 Mummy to 2 + 1 on the way

Once you get a pos opk you will O within the next 12-48 hours. Bear in mind that you may have been surgeing for a few hours when you detected yours.

My FS says every other should be enough but personally i think every day around O but she said def no more than once a day as it can affect sperm quality.

So basically you shouldn't be on BnB right now you should be making a baby!!!!!!

Good luck

xxx

4. chele

chele Mummy to Max & Hayden

do it do it do it......til it drops off. Seriously though do as much as you can but once a day should suffice even every other day and fx