+ve result on OPK, how often should we be 'doing it'?!

Beee

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just wanted to check I am defo doin things right.... I have been testing with an opk for past 4 days, got positive reading today, me and the OH are having sex quite regularly throughout my cycle-every two days- but when should we up the frequency? Should we be doing it every day at the minute or will it affect his sperm quality? I never realised getting pregnant was so complicated until I started trying, :dohh: lol xxxxxxxxx

Do it whenever you can. Thats the best advice i can give. Oh and enjoy!! Good Luck xxxx

Once you get a pos opk you will O within the next 12-48 hours. Bear in mind that you may have been surgeing for a few hours when you detected yours.

My FS says every other should be enough but personally i think every day around O but she said def no more than once a day as it can affect sperm quality.

So basically you shouldn't be on BnB right now you should be making a baby!!!!!!

Good luck

xxx

do it do it do it......til it drops off. Seriously though do as much as you can but once a day should suffice even every other day and fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->