• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Vegetarian gone carnivore!

MonstHer

Reaction score
Whoa, so I have been a strict vegetarian for years, and now all i want is steak, cheeseburgers, salsbury steak and meatloaf since about the tenth week of pregnancy.
I feel deliciously guiltly. Hahahahaha!
Anyone else's food habits change drastically?

Oh yeah, and watermelon. Lol. Lots and lots of cow and watermelon. My perfect meal. Haha!

Hi hun, if it's what your body and baby want go for it. You can always revert back to being a veggie once you've had your lo.

A friend was the same way. You need lots of protein that's all.

Hiya i am exactly the same, was strict veggie for three years and could never see myself eating meat again but as soon as i was 14 weeks i could not stop myself!! how crazy, it still seems wrong but im not going to go without if my body is telling me to eat it. My other bizzare addiction is ice, my favourite are apple flavoured lollies, cant get enough!!

youre really lucky it hasnt made you sick, when i stopped being veggie i had to phase meat in as it made me sick

Haha - this reminded me of Phoebe on Friends who was a veggie but ate LOADS of meat when pregnant!!

As long as you are happy, then enjoy I say :)

Thanks everybody. :happydance:

Maman-
I don't feel physically ill,
but I am having weird feelings and I can't tell if it's from the meat or just pregnancy.
I'm getting headaches now, and I'm more lethargic?!
I mean, how can I tell when both of those symptoms are the same of pregnancy. haha.
I don't eat it all the time, maybe once a day I'll have a wee bit,
or every other day.
Although like two weeks ago I ate THREE servings of salsbury steak in a sitting.:cry:

Amipregnant, what does this mean?!?!?
are human's really herbivores?! was I fighting my own biology this entire time?
Is my child going to call me a hippie for eating spinach and talk about steak all the time?!?!
hahahahahahahahssss...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"