Vent Moment

Chezwick

FTM to Clark
Reaction score
Okay, I'm not sure if anyone can relate, but my DH is beyond frustrating (okay I'm sure most of you can relate to that :haha:). But we originally agreed that we would wait until September until TTC because I just started a new job in May. Well the past couple months he keeps changing his mind. It seems like every other BD episode he refuses to use BC :shrug:... This halfway in between is driving me crazy. I have to keep treating myself like I'm pregnant because I flippen could be (taking all my vitamins and no drinking alcohol, etc.) and all the stress of everything is getting to me. :wacko: But I also don't want to tell him to stop because I really do want a family soo much. It was his idea to wait, in the first place? Why can't he just make up his mind :nope:

Ick. My boy is dumb.

:dust: to everyone out there trying! :dust:

aww Chezwick, that is super frustrating :( sorry you gotta go through that stress.. it is kinda cute that he wants to try sooner tho, but I totally understand the job thing. You could always go on birthcontrol yourself, that way you are on depending on him for it... but If you are really planning on trying in sept, I don't know if going on BC is worth it. I hope DH stops going back and forth on you to save your sanity!

Awwww men eh? He's just training you for when your real baby comes lol. :haha:

Have to say I'm biased in his favour though but that's probably hungry baby hormones talking. Although if he's giving you mixed messages I understand the urge to growl at him!

Hope you're settling into your new job well. If you are maybe ypu can compromise a bit and start trying in July or August instead of September?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->