Vent thread

Miskas mommy

Reaction score
Seriously, you have got to be friggin kidding me.. My best friend says to me today.. So my period is 10days late, I think I am going to test i think I'm pregnant.. Her husband has had a damn vasectomy!!!! Meanwhile the already have a 4 year old and a 15 month old, and dh and I have been trying for 2 and a half years!!!! I am so angry then she had the gall to tell me, well there is a 1 in 1500 chance that I can get pregnant still even with him being fixed... I wanted to slap her!!! She know how long we have been trying and had no regard for how telling me that would make me feel.

Sorry I just needed to vent. It's so frustrating.. I have lost track how many medicated cycles we have done, plus 1 failed Iui.. I am beginning to wonder if we will ever have a baby

I'm so sorry hun. That was very insensitive. :hugs:

Fx you get your bubba soon.

I don't know what your situation is, but maybe try iui again. It worked for us on the second try.

I understand though. It seems like everyone gets pregnant when you're struggling to.

I have a friend that's been struggling for almost the same time as you, failed cycles on clomid, some other drugs, and she just had to call off a cycle on the injectables as her ovaries hyperstimulated and she had too many follicles... She's devastated, and so I know to be really empathetic and tread carefully talking about babies and when I'm trying again. It just called be a thoughtful friend, and taking other people's feelings into account.

I'm really sorry she was so insensitive :( and wish you loads of luck getting your bfp.

Thanks all.. I don't think she meant to hurt me, but nonetheless it still was.. I will really have a hard time being happy or her if she really is preg... I mean come one really... Her husband is fixed!! And he doesn't want more kids..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"