Venting alert!

terces

Trying to conceive #1
Reaction score
I posted in another forum that I got another BFN today. I thought I was ok until someone tried to talk to me about a situation that had happened the night before. I didn't want to talk about it. It wasn't something I could handle at the time. Besides that I am the type of person that if you will just leave me alone and let me have my space I will forget about it and get over. I don't see the need to have a long drawn out conversation where people say things they don't mean. Well that happened and then I was talking to a friend who knew everything that was happening and I told her I got a negative. I burst into tears. I didn't even when I read the test. I don't think it set in until I actually told someone. I cried for awhile and then I was better until my DH husband prayed that God would bless us with a baby as he does every night. I burst into tears again. I don't get it I have a home for a baby, an amazing husband and a lot of love to give, yet I don't get pregnant. People that mistreat their children and throw them in trash cans do. Women who don't want them are fertile and I struggle with it. My friends are very sweet and kind about the whole thing, but I know they don't truly understand. I love this place because it makes me feel like I'm not all alone. Sorry for the long vent, I just really needed to get all that out.

:hugs:

It's good that you were able to let out some of that built up emotion to your friend and husband.

:hugs::hugs: aww :( I too cry when I get bfns its sad...

:( we understand and are here for you darling! You will get your bean I promise! Xx

Sorry to hear all that and I can relate...that actually sounds like a rant I would post...and I probably will if I get another BFN...I'm at my wits end too...but that's why this site is great. We can all post how we truly feel without the worry of being criticized and there is always someone who can share your story. Keep your head up and heart open. I hope you are blessed with a BFP soon...The 2 days after AF arrives are the hardest and then we just need to pick ourselves up and get hopeful again...Best of luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->