Venting!! And sad :(

LouisianaLady

Reaction score
I am getting so frustrated and really just wanting to give up! We don't have the money to continue different treatments with our RE, so I am really just hoping for a miracle! Only thing we know so far is my DH has mild morphology issues and I have low progesterone, high FSH (11) and low AMH ( .73). Maybe my tubes are blocked? I had a baby when I was 21 and I am now 31! What could have changed that drastically? It is looking like my egg quality is depleting with that high FSH level.

I am taking Vitex, CoQ10, Zinc, Prenatals, drinking pregnancy tea AND doing castol packs. Any more suggestions??

I though this month was our miracle and I just had AF visit while at work. I was in the restroom crying for an hour. I feel so defeated. :nope:

Hugs

I wish I had some advice, but I just wanted to offer up some support and empathy. I went though IF for years with my ex and I know how awful it is to not have the money for treatments. He had mfi - borderline low count, low/normal motility, very low morph - and they told us that our chances of conceiving without medical help were roughly lottery-ticket-winner odds, and that we needed ivf/icsi.

Is he taking any supplements? You mention that his morph issues are mild. I'd bet that low morph is affecting your chances more than the other issues. Supplements didn't work for my ex, but his issues were much more severe (and caused by scar tissue) - I've heard of them working for other men with milder mfi.

I am getting so frustrated and really just wanting to give up! We don't have the money to continue different treatments with our RE, so I am really just hoping for a miracle! Only thing we know so far is my DH has mild morphology issues and I have low progesterone, high FSH (11) and low AMH ( .73). Maybe my tubes are blocked? I had a baby when I was 21 and I am now 31! What could have changed that drastically? It is looking like my egg quality is depleting with that high FSH level.

I am taking Vitex, CoQ10, Zinc, Prenatals, drinking pregnancy tea AND doing castol packs. Any more suggestions??

I though this month was our miracle and I just had AF visit while at work. I was in the restroom crying for an hour. I feel so defeated. :nope:

❤️ Sending you some strength and hugs. I just wanted to send some support- I know how terrible it can be.

Acupuncture helped me a lot but it sounds like you are doing so many great things! Wishing you the best of luck and hoping you get your miracle very soon!

He us taking vitamins! He is taking COQ10 and a regular male supplement. Maybe he needs more. I am taking everything under the sun to help egg quality. I appreciate your response, it is comforting to know that I am not fighting alone. I am just praying for a miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->