Venting re nurse/docs and poor service

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
have been with our docs for 10 years

when we moved 3 years ago I stayed with them as female doc/ great practise nurse and reception girls all lovelyand get you appointment when you need it

docs have recently changed and new nurse and female doc retired had stayed with it and not considered changing as happy with service

until today

went for baby' reg's second lot of injections - which are late as surgery had not rung to say when to come in as they did with all others

anyway she was running 1/2 hr late and then asked me why I was behind with his injections

I explained that I had not been rung etc

she said that it was not up to them but me and hv

I said no all others were called for etc and she said don't be cross with me mummy I am only asking why he is late

trust me I was not cross - miffed perhaps that she was wasting time plus I was pretty sure I was right

finally she starts the jabs and one vaccine is missing - no stock so I have to bring him back another day for another one.................poor bubs is now getting hungry and I am more miffed

ask girls on way out and they say they messed up and it is down to them to call me

not cross with them (I told them this)

just pissed off with nurse....................previously docs always did jabs too

seems a few things have changed

( really do not want this woman to do my smear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

am considering now to docs in our village - just did not like her attitude

sorry just needed to let it go guys ....................

I think it is actually your responsibility to make an appointment for the vaccines, even if your surgery does call to remind you your baby needs them and they didn't I would have phoned to check why they hadn't and made an appointment myself.

dr's and nurses are always running late I always count on waiting at least half an hour or more.

I did ring that was what got me the appointment

twas just her manner really today that annoyed me.................and the fact he has to go back again for more................

I'd be annoyed too. The older I get the more I can't stand people getting snarky with me and I would prob have said something to her in your shoes so you were restrained IMO the 'mummy' bit is the thing that would get on my wick! Shame your LO has to go back again. Hope he's ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->