VERY active baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Celesse, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Celesse

Celesse Well-Known Member

Over the last 72hrs baby has been in every position possible. She has spent a few weeks in transverse position. Since Friday she has been head down, butt down, transverse, oblique and last night was kind of lying transverse but all over to one side with her spine along my right hand side!!

Anyone else had this?
    Is she just trying to get comfy as space runs out?

2. kayleigh&bump

kayleigh&bump Mum to Finnley & TTC #2

i dont think my lo has been necessarily changing positions that much as I can always feel his back down my middle, but he has certainly been very active. He had a pretty quiet friday night / saturday morning and I was starting to get a bit worried, but I seriously dont think he slept at all yesterday. He certainly made up for his litle bit of down time lol x

3. Hannah :)

Hannah :) Pregnant with #3!

Aw your so lucky! I have the lazyest baby on the face of the planet! I feel about 11 movments out of him/her a day and even then their only little ones!

Maybe shes just a little bit hyper haha :)

xxx

4. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

Im the same as Hannah :)
    enjoy the hyperness:flower:... am jealous...

Iv been upto L&D twice with worry & admitted for monitoring
    and i do have to convince my Little one into moving for reassurance when i am at home and he does be tha stubborn he wont budge until hes ready..

scary stuff:sock:
    i rather the hyperness myself, ur well lucky

xx

5. Celesse

Celesse Well-Known Member

She has now moved back to transverse with her feet on my right hand side. Every time i lie down on the sofa on my right she kicks me very hard as if she wants me to move.:wacko:

6. bekkie

bekkie Mommy Due Sept 20

O/T of thread but MiissDior your scan pic is beautiful - he looks like he's smiling!

my little man moves a lot, he isn't changing positions, more just stretching (boot to the ribs and headbutt to the bladder simultaneously)

I enjoy the hyperness most times (when I'm trying to sleep, not so much) but still freak out when he's quiet for even an hour.. I'll poke him to get him to move for me (such a nice mommy)

7. littledancer

littledancer Well-Known Member

I can definitely sympathize!! Our baby tries out every conceivable position and moves quickly all day long in and out of them- including transverse, breech, head down and curled over one side and he/she is also very VERY hyper. I would say they move at least 200 times a day!! YIKES!

Can you imagine if I still drank coffee lol...

I spoke to a friend recently, however, who had a very hyper baby in her tummy but he was calm and relaxed from birth- so don't worry, they won't necessarily be bouncing off the walls after they're born :)

8. NuKe

NuKe mummy to 2 gorgeous girls

mine's all over the place too!! never stops!!