Very anxiously announcing my bfp!!!

Anna, i constantly go to the toilet to check, infact even if i dont need to go i go anyway, its taking over my life!! im hoping lightening doesnt strike twice!! i dont feel the same and ive gone past the point that my ectopic was found and im pretty sure it isnt ectopic (sound a little cocky lol) i know now how i felt before wasnt normal and ive had none of that this time, but even so im terrified ill bleed and loose!
Good luck for tomorow im sure youll see a lovely little beating bean!!! Let me know how it goes and what you saw lol i expect to see a heart beat and if i dont ill go to bits i know it! Have you go someone to go with? my hubby has to work and im afraid i may have to go alone as its at 8.45 and all my freinds take kids to school at that time!! Also post a pic of ur scan pic im excited for ya!!
Good luck x x

My scan is at 2PM tomorrow. I am literally paralysed with fear. I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst but I just don't know how I could deal with this again if it were another ectopic. The last few days I've had a sore back and discomfort in the pelvis. I've read that everyone feels crampy but I fear it's happening again. Every time I go to the bathroom I check for blood, of course, and I'm constantly prodding at myself looking for tender spots on my right side.I don't know how I'm going to make it until tomorrow. Luckily my husband will be there with me; I'm sorry that you'll be going alone. Do you have a good friend that you could bring?
I'll keep you posted. I hope I have good news to share.

Oh I'm really sorry u feel so anxious! I haven't been prodding myself as yet coz I know I didn't have to before I felt as though I'd pulled a muscle it was always there!! I feel crampy occasionally but no in any way painful, my down fall is I'm really positive about stuff and that's why my ectopic hit so hard! I always belive everything will be fine until otherwise, but this last 3 weeks has been complete opposite!! Well by now you'll have had your scan and you'll know, and I like to think noone is unlucky enough to have lightning strike twice!! Ohhhh I'm on my blackberry and its sooooooo difficult to see b and b so ill check for a post in morning!! Fingers crossed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->