VERY attached to DH

vejables

Reaction score
hello ladies,

lately i have been feeling quite strange towards dh. i can't even go to the bathroom without him!!! i feel the need to have him around me CONSTANTLY, otherwise i get very sad. you should see me try to go to work!!! sometimes i even end up crying on my way out. (have called in quite a few times just so i didnt have to leave.)

anyone else have this? i thought i was supposed to want him to leave me the hell alone! lol (but im sure he's enjoying the attention)

Can't relate ...

Sex wise is leave me the hell alone lol

Maybe your feeling vunerable at the moment - emotional on top x

I went like this. The whole 1st trimester I couldn't bear to have him around, then one night it all suddenly changed and I needed him to cuddle me every night till I fell asleep. About two days later my sex drive came back, unfortunatly we were camping at the time with a group of kids, so we had to get creative (and quiet!). From then on I wanted him to be around and in physical contact with me all the time. The sex drive's tapered off a bit, but that's more to do with the big bloody bump getting in the way. Anyway, I'm still craving that closeness, which is very unlike me, but only in private - no PDAs for me!

:hugs:

i can kind of relate, we havent had a sex life for ages now and i feel so bad for Jase but i just cant bring myself to do anything.

But i still want him near me, i find myself following him about teh house some days, if he gets up and leaves teh room i will follow him, its like im a little puppy lol i just have to know where he is and that hes close all the time

x

I too have been feeling this way as well. Not quite as extreme. But when he left last week to Toronto I was a wreck. Stressed out, crying, heart rate was through the roof..lol
Now I just want to be beside him always and I cant go to bed without him. Him and I have always been close but lately I just miss him all the time much more than usual. Dont feel bad for it. Just enjoy it and embrace it because soon enough none of us will be feeling the same lol All the attention will be on the lil one!

Oh I hate being on my own - OH went out all day Sunday & I was lost - hes out moro all day and I feel lost already x

Yeah im laying on the couch watching tv not wanting to go to work later so that I can just lay here with him all night LOL. He loves it though

Yep hun there a bitch!

Enjoy it though hun cause when LO arrives you'll be that knacakrd all you will wanna do is sleep!!

I just got in from work and im screwed im so tired!

Stay up to feed LO lol, its nice to have lots of cuddles it relaxes me :)

xxx

thanks for the advice imi!! maybe it's nature's way for telling me to enjoy my hubby while i still can!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->