Very cheap HPTs found online

LucyFur

Reaction score
I was just running a search for cheap HPTs as my local pharmacy sells them starting at £4 each. I found and bought 10 extra sensitive tests for £1.75 (pls £1 p&p). Now that is cheap! I had one very similar tht I got from the clinic and used this morning. Unfortunately that was a BFN, but I'm hoping I just tested too soon.

I hope it's ok to share the link with you all? It's just a website I found through google, I'm not in anyway affiliated with it. It's called SME fertility, has anyone bought from there before? Can anyone recommend?https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/early-pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html

I was just running a search for cheap HPTs as my local pharmacy sells them starting at £4 each. I found and bought 10 extra sensitive tests for £1.75 (pls £1 p&p). Now that is cheap! I had one very similar tht I got from the clinic and used this morning. Unfortunately that was a BFN, but I'm hoping I just tested too soon.

I hope it's ok to share the link with you all? It's just a website I found through google, I'm not in anyway affiliated with it. It's called SME fertility, has anyone bought from there before? Can anyone recommend?https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/early-pregnancy-tests/ultra-early-pregnancy-tests.html

Hiya thank you for this information I went onto the link and bought some tests what a bargain thank you

I don't know what pounds equate to but I get 40 for about $6 on eBay

Wow 50! I'm hoping I won't need that many. Good luck everyone!

I bought my last HPT's and this months OPK's and my BB Thermometer of SME they usually arrive in a day or 2 :D

The OPK's i used worked fine ; i have no complaints ^^ I think it was 20 x Ov strips from £3 which compared to my local pharmacy they wanted about £5 for 5 ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->