Very clever spam email...

K

Katieeeee

This was emailed to me earlier....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Welcome to the largest gay and bi community on the web!

Your name, email address, and picture will be sent out to all GaySexZine members in 48 hours, per your request.

Your login details:
Username: bigsausageman42
Password: schlonglick978

If you did not register, please unsubscribe here: https://www.emailspamcheck911.info/unsubscribe.php

Thank you!
- GaySexZine Team

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

At first I thought ha ha very funny, what joker has signed me up to a gay sex website?? :dohh:

It all looked very legitimate, unlike all the other spam junk email crap I get sent it was actually addressed to me. I was JUST about to click on the unsubscribe link when I thought I'd better check out the website first, only to find it doesn't actually exist

Then closer inspection of the unsubscribe link shows - emailspamcheck911.info?? what the funk is that all about??

Looks like I almost got myself a virus there....this is actually the most convincing spam email I've EVER had, so I thought I would warn others about it just in case!

(P.S - bigsausageman42 and schlonglick978 :rofl:)

:rofl: i soooo would have clicked that its very convincing! hahaha i really better update my norton lol :rofl:

Ooh crafty! At least it's not the FBI ;)

:rofl: Lucky you checked when you did! x

i take it you havent clicked on the link but if you did would a virus automatically go into your computer sorry iam just one of them people who get put in a room with a button saying dont touch the button yet i do x

i take it you havent clicked on the link but if you did would a virus automatically go into your computer sorry iam just one of them people who get put in a room with a button saying dont touch the button yet i do x

I'm like that too even though hubbys a complete computer geek and tells me not to :haha: if laptop gets a virus I always blame him when 9 times out of 10 its me :blush: Thankfully he can sort it within an hour though, don't know what I'd do without him lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->