So me and my partner have a son who's 16 months and we are desperate to try again. Me much more so than him though. He wants to put it off for a while. The main problem is, our son has cerebral palsy and is severely disabled. My point is though, Milo will never walk, so once he gets to about 3 and no longer fits in a buggy, he'll be in a wheelchair and because he can't support his own head, it's gonna be one helluva beast! So then I can't go into town with him anymore coz it won't get round the shops, and if we ever have another child, then I can't push Milo and a buggy at the same time, so I'll never be able to leave the house unless my partner is off work. So my plan was to have another baby now and just get a double buggy, simples! But my partner wants to wait. I don't know why, he just says he thinks we aren't ready yet and we should wait to see how Milo is. But he's never going to get better, and in fact the bigger and heavier he gets the more work he's going to be when we can no longer lift him out of bed and we need hoists and stuff, so surely I should be pregnant now while theres not much lifting? Its so confusing but all I know if my heart breaks for the healthy baby I thought I was getting last time and I'm still waiting for now I love Milo to bits, but I just want a healthy baby too!