VERY confused cycle!! in need of some opinions!!!

Oliviasmummy

Reaction score
We are ttc baby no 2, I had my last period on dec 6th, normal period. We dont check or track ovulation (I struggled with this with my daughter, we ended up just relaxing and it happened) anyway....we've had regular sex since my last period but didnt think anything at the end of my cycle, I expected my period on 10th jan, long cycles, but it didnt arrive, I had a funny moment where I realised I had cried at everything for 3 days. Ordered some internet cheapies and tested 4 days late but bfn. I brushed it off. Then yesterday (6 days late ) I tested again but bfn. I was pretty sure then its just a late cycle. Then in the evening I noticed a blob of stringy cm on my toilet tissue with tiny streaks of red blood, I thought it was af starting (even though I thought it was odd being bright red blood) but I put on a pad and went out. I kept running to the loo as I was sure af was in full flow....but nothing! Again all day today ive had nothing? Usually when af starts I get brown discharge then it starts within hours but this was very different...the blood was very little and ive seen nothing since? Any other time I would put it down to an implantation bleed? But surely not at 6 days late....?? Im so confused??

Since you aren't tracking, it is possible that you an an anovulatory cycle or that stress has prolonged your cycle.

If thinking you're pregnant and your luteal phase has hit 18 days or longer, call your doc for a blood test and/or ultrasound. There are some people who do not get a positive urine test with every pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"