• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

very confused need your thoughts please (update)

sma1588

mommy 2 kaydence
Reaction score
im in a confusing situation where my brother and his gf had said she was pregnant...problem is they are both major liars and will do anything to get attention so here it goes....

she had said she was rapped and then not to long after that she said she was prego while her and my brother were breaking up, the "pregnancy" has lasted almost 13 months now and the due dates have changed matters of months everytime it would get close to the due date. they had NO ultrasound pix or proof of pregnancy and she was never on any prenantels. they claimed the baby had a very low heart rate and was only 4 lbs at her last app when she was due last month then it changed to this month and they left the baby to get bigger....well now that all 4 of there other due dates have passed she "went into labor" last night and said they lost the baby due to the cord being around the neck.....

my entire family including my mom were doubting she was preg as she never showed and no proof but now i dont know how to feel or what to think because i dont know if its true or not.....i would feel really bad if it did happen but at the same time im thinking it may not of and that was the only way to say y theres no baby.....either way i think of it im very confused...

update: so they said the baby was cremated yet there is no proof of that either and they will ONLY tell my grandma anything. my family has looked up different counties around us to see if there are any certs. and there is NOTHING on a birth or cremation of this baby............. none of my family talks to either of them now except his dad he he hasnt even seen any proof.....sorry dont mean to bring this up again but i told those who commented on it that i would update

mmm that's a hard one, if she was pregnant surely she'd have scan pics and looked pregnant. but then surely no one would be sick enough to lie about a baby dying

thats what im thinking but my family is also thinking she was lying to keep my brother to stay with her... shes not right in the head so it would not suprise me if she did lie about that...they made it seem like they NEEDED everything 4 months ago yet they knew it was a boy although there is no proof of anything at all... i dont know how i should feel because if its true then i feel bad but they have cried wolf to many times

wow if they lied thats just sick id ring the hospital to ask what ward she is in to visit and try to catch them out it does all seem a bit fishy

Sounds suspicious to me, she clearly never researched pregnancy if shes been pregnant for 13 months and hasn't taken pre natal's...Not sure what advice to give, but it definitely sounds like shes lying to me.
Sorry hun :hugs:

well she went all the way out about an hour from where they live and no one called my mom to say she was in labor. my aunt also thinks it was all a lie and no 1 will say what hospital shes at or where now. she wouldnt even give any1 the info where she was going to her 3 docs apps the whole 12 months she was prego...yes i said 12 months.... but if there was a very low heart rate and the baby was only 4 lbs dont u think they would have got the baby out and not let her vag. deliver it? my aunt just said shes going to pull the birth cert in 6 weeks to c if its true

Hmmmm.....I think the best thing you can do is tell your brother that if he needs to talk you are there to support him and talk. If she's been lying just to keep him then he most likely thought there was a baby....even if she was lying. Try to be supportive to him without judgemental of the situation.....though it does sound fishy!!!

IF they lied about that that is very disturbing! i know someone who lost there baby that way and would be absolutely horrified if they read this! x

Hmmmm.....I think the best thing you can do is tell your brother that if he needs to talk you are there to support him and talk. If she's been lying just to keep him then he most likely thought there was a baby....even if she was lying. Try to be supportive to him without judgemental of the situation.....though it does sound fishy!!!

i dont talk to either of them because of all there drama and her trying to get my family against me........

come to find out this is what happend.....

they were in another city and she got a really bad pain in her stomach and went to the ER. they kept her there and told my brother he couldnt go back with her. after 1 and 1/2 hr the doc came out and said to him im sorry but she "misscarried". the " baby" was supposably born vag and a still birth but he never got to c this baby and its just suddenly gone. they told them they had to get a birth cert in our county( not where it was born) and let her go home yesterday. now she will not talk to my brother and had some 1 bring her home -not my brother-

this was all said by my brother and there is no trace of a baby at all.
my whole family is so hurt by this and most have the same thoughts... my mom actually just told her last week that if the baby wasnt born by the first week on june she is taking her to get a preg test, then this happend...

IF they lied about that that is very disturbing! i know someone who lost there baby that way and would be absolutely horrified if they read this! x

i know hun, it is very disturbing and my aunt is going to pull records in 6 weeks and if its not true she is making some phone calls to mental wards because no 1 in there right mind would do this. like u said there are people who it actually happens to but her stories dont fit togather

Really sounds odd to me hun.

if it actually happened you would be inconsolable i would be so distraught i wouldnt be able to sleep eat or especially wouldnt be going blabbing about it.
i have a cousin that lied said she miscaried and she hadnt she was found out in the end and i could have smacked her one.her excuse was she was trying to copy me!!! cos i miscarried i said she needs to see a head dr!!! x

i know what u mean and thats y im very confused on the whole thing because if it did actually happen i would feel very bad for them but right now im pretty pissed about it because NOTHING adds up at all. shes even saying shes feeling pretty good today to my other friend..and my friend is telling her she should feel good cuz shes such a good person blah blah blah.....she doesnt know her to well but they both need friends..how sad thats what some1 can do to get friends or people to feel sorry for them......

my stomache is in knots over this and i just want to know the truth from them. im very upset that they can do this to my family and play god like this...its not something for any1 to play around about

I know someone who also did this, She was my supervisor at work and even went on to steal a colleagues scan. Many times she left work saying the baby hadnt moved, she'd been knocked etc... once even said her waters had broken, yet stayed to finish her shift. Eventually she said her baby was born premature and hadnt survived, despite being 'pregnant' for 11 months.

It sickens me knowing that people make up such lies, but deep down I do have slight sympathy as there obviously is something wrong with them x

No doctor would leave a woman for a month past their due date to "let the baby get bigger." No. freaking. Way. I feel sorry for the poor girl, she should have just come out and said "okay, im not really pregnant, im sorry i lied," instead of insisting her baby died. What a horrible lie and story :growlmad:

it obviously isnt true if she was "pregnant" for 13 months!!if she's not talking to you anyway let it go and if ur bro isnt theres nothing u can do!express you sorrow to them once then dont mention it again theres nothing more you can really do anyway..its obvious to me they are lying and i think they are sick something like this would mean me NEVER talking to either of them again

To lie about being raped is disgusting first off, it's not a nice experience!

But to "miscarry" and then have a still born in an hour and a half?? ummm, no! they would have had to induce her etc.. which would have taken more than 90 mins!

She needs some serious treatment! Maybe she had kept miscarrying and then getting pregnant? But to lie about one continuous pregnancy, well, that's rather low!

Oh hun how awful to be going through this. Now unless shes a cow (no pun intended) there is no way shed be p/g for 13 months wether the baby was small or not. I hope this resolves itself sooner rather than later for your sake.x

I also want to add that if she has made up that she had a stillbirth that is truely awfull and she really needs to look into seeing someone to help her and find out why she'd make up such a thing.

I knew someone who did this lied right to my face saying shed had a baby and he was in the scbu, my daughter was born premmie at 32weeks so I felt very sorry for her and talked to her about him. 4 weeks later I saw her , no baby and no explanation except she'd made it up WTF!!

Oh boy - I don't know. She's a very troubled woman if she did indeed lie about all of this things and I hope she gets some help.

Having had a stillbirth, I find it quite disturbing that someone would actually create that lie. That's really, really awful. I feel for you and your family.

Talk to your brother.
I don't think it is true to be honest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"