very confused need your thoughts please (update)

I know someone who also did this, She was my supervisor at work and even went on to steal a colleagues scan. Many times she left work saying the baby hadnt moved, she'd been knocked etc... once even said her waters had broken, yet stayed to finish her shift. Eventually she said her baby was born premature and hadnt survived, despite being 'pregnant' for 11 months.

It sickens me knowing that people make up such lies, but deep down I do have slight sympathy as there obviously is something wrong with them x
how in the world can some 1 do this? its crazy, we r all so confused if my brother actually knew that shes "not" and went along with it or he really didnt know. they stopped talking to me and then they said she was prego when they knew i was ttc. i didnt think any1 else would know how this feels as i surly didnt think any1 else would lie about something like this...

No doctor would leave a woman for a month past their due date to "let the baby get bigger." No. freaking. Way. I feel sorry for the poor girl, she should have just come out and said "okay, im not really pregnant, im sorry i lied," instead of insisting her baby died. What a horrible lie and story :growlmad:
thats what i said and with a low HB to let her deliver in the emergancy room nor would they say to get a birth cert. in a nother county and they have to get it later....or say they mail out the ultrasound pics.....my family is very hurt by this but my aunt is thinking the same thing i am.....

it obviously isnt true if she was "pregnant" for 13 months!!if she's not talking to you anyway let it go and if ur bro isnt theres nothing u can do!express you sorrow to them once then dont mention it again theres nothing more you can really do anyway..its obvious to me they are lying and i think they are sick something like this would mean me NEVER talking to either of them again
i cant even express any sorrow to them untill i know what really happend. right now its all anger because how much they are hurting my family. i will never EVER talk to either one of them again if i find out its not true. it makes my stomach turn to think how some1 can be so sick to say something like this......plus, they "didnt let my brother back with her at all" he didnt even know if she had a c section or vag. delivery

To lie about being raped is disgusting first off, it's not a nice experience!

But to "miscarry" and then have a still born in an hour and a half?? ummm, no! they would have had to induce her etc.. which would have taken more than 90 mins!

She needs some serious treatment! Maybe she had kept miscarrying and then getting pregnant? But to lie about one continuous pregnancy, well, that's rather low!
thats what i was saying.... shes sick in the head and how would she have the baby that fast with it being a still born and my brother not being able to be with her in the ER...and never seeing the "baby"...last time i checked once u tell them you are prego they send you right up to the maternity part and the "father" has the right to be with u unless u say no

Oh boy - I don't know. She's a very troubled woman if she did indeed lie about all of this things and I hope she gets some help.

Having had a stillbirth, I find it quite disturbing that someone would actually create that lie. That's really, really awful. I feel for you and your family.
my aunt is going to pull up the birth cert and if its all a lie she is calling in a mental ward on her because no 1 in there right mind would ever do this.she needs help as u said...i have never gone through a still birth myself but being prego with my litle girl i cant even imagine this and for her to say this is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sorry u have actually went through this hun...

Talk to your brother.
I don't think it is true to be honest.
i no longer talk to him anymore as he has huge jealousy issues and couldnt handle me being somewhat of friends with this girl at one point in time. so he wrote a leeter to her ((that i read) saying he didnt want me any part of his life or chils when he had one. then suddenly after they knew we were ttc she "is prego" that was last may.........

my mom has said if she didnt have the baby by the first week of june she was taking her to get a preg test then suddenly this happens... im glad im not the only one who would think some1 could be so cold to lie about this....only because nothing adds up. she also never applied for any state help and im thinking its because they ask for proof of preg....

thanks ladies

I know I'm just echoing what others have said, but I'm shocked that someone could lie about something like that. I've never had to go thru a stilborn, but my best friend lost her daughter at 38 weeks and it's honestly making me sick to think of someone making up a story like that ugh. Good luck with everything, please keep us updated if anything is ever truely found out. :hugs:

i sure will update if we ever do find out what really happend. no 1 should ever lie about anything like this......im so sorry for your friend hun i never would wish this on any1 or ever lie about something like this.......

im so hurt and sickend by the way shes doing things but yet so confused with emotions at the same time

I know what you mean. It sounds like a scam, so you're angry and upset, but at the same time you feel guilty for feeling that because there will always be that nagging thought going "what if she's not lying..." what a tricky situation.

thats exactly how i feel. i would feel soooo bad if it actually did happen but with what has been said i dont believe any of this really happend...

no 1 really understands how i feel because its hard to explain. i cant talk to my mom because shes soooooo hurt and i think shes confused as well. i cant talk to one of my best friends because they told her she will be the "god mother" and actually believes this happend

Oh wow. Well, at least you can talk to all of us here. It's not exactly the same, but it could help.

ya thats y i had to come on here and ask. if it was only me thinking this couldnt be happening or if nothing really added up....

once again thanks ladies

Two things don't add up.......WHY would she be told to get a birth certificate for a stillborn? And why in another county? As a nurse, I KNOW that these are BOTH innaccurate statements!!! Sounds like they've been caught red handed in the middle of a huge lie.
HUGS to you......this sucks!

It sounds like she needs to see a psychologist or something. It's possible she really was raped and the trauma of it made her go off her rocker and she really did believe she was pregnant. Because I can't see how anyone in their right mind could pretend to be pregnant for 13 months.

Two things don't add up.......WHY would she be told to get a birth certificate for a stillborn? And why in another county? As a nurse, I KNOW that these are BOTH innaccurate statements!!! Sounds like they've been caught red handed in the middle of a huge lie.
HUGS to you......this sucks!

theres alot ofthings that dont add up....
- yes the BC for a still born
-in another county
-having the baby in the ER
-not letting my brother even b with her/c the baby
-they let her go the next morning
-wont tell them where the baby is
-vag delivery with a low heartrate
-13 months preg
-she wont talk to my brother
and the list goes on

as for me i just want to know so i can be support to my mom and his dad but i cant with having the feeling shes full of shit. im so glad im not the only 1 saying these dont add up. they think because i havnt had my baby yet i dont know these things

It sounds like she needs to see a psychologist or something. It's possible she really was raped and the trauma of it made her go off her rocker and she really did believe she was pregnant. Because I can't see how anyone in their right mind could pretend to be pregnant for 13 months.

i cant even believe her on that though because shes telling all of my family different stories on that too...first it was right in front of her house and thats where she woke up then it was down the street they drove around and pushed her out when she woke up.its changed from mexican to black people 4 of them but only 1 did anything.....so ya thats another question in my mind ....

my mom told her she was going to take her for a preg test if the baby wasnt born the first week of june....the orig. due date was back in feb. then this happend in the first week of june....even if she did think she was preg she didnt need to take it this far and say the baby died...SHE NEEDS HELP biiiiiig time

OMG!! I cant believe anyone would be so sick to make up something like this!

Surely your brother must know shes lying! and hes just as bad for going along with it!

OMG!! I cant believe anyone would be so sick to make up something like this!

Surely your brother must know shes lying! and hes just as bad for going along with it!

that was exactly my thoughts too!!! they were even going to have my mom through a baby shower for them but she pissed my mom off so she called it off but still bought stuff!!!

13 months ?? Would it even be possible ??? I find it hard to believe.

ya my mom and his dad are pretty upset and confused as well.....

13 months i know i thought only an elephant could be prego for that time....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->