Very Confused!! Please Help

arhoads8813

Reaction score
My husband and are now try to have a child. I have to girls 4 and 8 and he has two children 7 and 8. He is our problem, roughly 6 weeks ago my husband had a vasectomy reversal. I waited (almost the full three week) to start trying. Im not usually regular but according to an app ive been using I missed my period on may 3. Yesterday morning a took a test which im going to post a pic of, we could all see, yes VERY faint second line and then took two today with both being negative. Any help would be appreciated!

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 14
Did the line show up within the time limit and does it have color?

I can definitely see a line when I maximize it, but it's so hard to tell.

RETEST :D

My husband and are now try to have a child. I have to girls 4 and 8 and he has two children 7 and 8. He is our problem, roughly 6 weeks ago my husband had a vasectomy reversal. I waited (almost the full three week) to start trying. Im not usually regular but according to an app ive been using I missed my period on may 3. Yesterday morning a took a test which im going to post a pic of, we could all see, yes VERY faint second line and then took two today with both being negative. Any help would be appreciated!

Were all the tests frer?? When did you take the test early morning with fmu? All this matters. I took a test with fmu and got SUPER SUPER faint line but then 8 hours later I got a darker faint line. I would wait another day and test again but test at two different times in the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->