Very Confused

sugarbabydoll

Reaction score
So I've been searching through Google, trying to figure out what's happening here but I can't really seem to find much, I just thought I would break down and ask you ladies for some input. I have a doctors appointment on the 23rd but just like a few of you I'm impatient.
So here's my story & my question.

On the 15th of April I had my period like normal, my cycles are 35 days so I took OPK the last week of April and I ovulated May 2nd or 3rd, both days the test were positive so naturally me & hubs BD'd those two days. We've been ttc for almost 6 months now and I am starting to get discouraged so we didn't really try as hard this cycle as we usually have been.
On the 7th of May my breast start bothering me and I start light cramping, I really didn't think much of it. On the 10th of May 7dpo I started spotting brown that lasted 2 days before it turned pink and red. The red/pink spotting lasted 3 days and finally stopped. It was only when I wiped but at one point a clot did come out when I was peeing. I kind of freaked out, and I figured for sure I'm out this one AGAIN even though it was nothing like any past periods I've had, especially with it coming 10 days before my regular period was due.
Well it's been two days since I stopped spotting and I'm still cramping and I've got creamy white discharge and my breast still bother me.
Today is 13dpo and 4 days before my regular period is supposed to start. I took a Dollar Tree pregnancy test this morning, since I've heard those are pretty sensitive, and it was negative.

So my question is after all this, could I be pregnant or am I really truly out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->