very confused!

happiness13

Reaction score
Okay, so I have very normal periods that come every 28-30 days and they always last about exactly a week. I never ever have any sort of mid cycle bleeding either.

about two days before my period started on the 6th of October, my husband and I BD a couple times and just let things happen as we are now completely ready to get pregnant whenever. I had a completely normal period from the 6th though about the 12th..nothing different. then we BD on the 15th, the 20th and the 21st...according to my calendar I should be ovulating around the 22..and on that day I had some spotting..which is not at all normal for me. I never have anything except when its time for my period which isn't due until at least the 3rd of november or so.

SO my question is..could I somehow many conceived at a weird time and now having implantation bleeding? Ive spent hours and hours searching for people like me and have had mixed stories..I really want to just test but don't feel like I should waste money on tests mid cycle if its not worthwhile.

give me your thoughts! =)

It's possible that you could have conceived at an odd time yes because sometimes ovulation happens a little earlier or later in a cycle as far as I am aware! As for not wanting to test too soon because of the cost of pregnancy tests I would buy some cheap ones of eBay that's what I did when we where ttc otherwise we would have spent a fortune on tests! :haha: the only slight downside to them is that they don't show as strong of a line then the more expensive ones tbh but I would definitely recommend them price wise! And then if you do get a faint line on one you can buy a more expensive one just to be sure! Haha
Good luck and sending baby dust your way! :flower: :dust:

that's what it seems like but if I never have ovulation bleeding does that sort of thing just happen at random?! lol

It's possible that you could have conceived at an odd time yes because sometimes ovulation happens a little earlier or later in a cycle as far as I am aware! As for not wanting to test too soon because of the cost of pregnancy tests I would buy some cheap ones of eBay that's what I did when we where ttc otherwise we would have spent a fortune on tests! :haha: the only slight downside to them is that they don't show as strong of a line then the more expensive ones tbh but I would definitely recommend them price wise! And then if you do get a faint line on one you can buy a more expensive one just to be sure! Haha
Good luck and sending baby dust your way! :flower: :dust:

I will be ordering some of those today for sure! thanks =)

if anyone else has had this happened and got bfp i would love to hear about it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->