Very confused!!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by fitzy79, Dec 18, 2009.

1. fitzy79

fitzy79 Mammy to a little Dolly!

Just wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the following:

Currently 11 dpo
    On 9 and 10 dpo had clear/whitish cm that had brown blood spots but only when checked cervix and only tiny specks of blood.
    I don't normally get spotting before AF.
    Had a temp drop to 96.8 at 10 dpo too.
    I was quite excited about all the above signs:happydance:

However, this morning (11dpo) my BBT had dropped even lower to 96.5. I usually temp at 6.40am but woke up at 5am and was freezing cold. Didnt take temp then but went back to sleep and waited until usual time. FF has given me an open circle. Do you think this drop means that AF is on the way or is it purely due to the circumstances my temp was taken in??

I have also had seriously decreased appetite and thoughts of most food turning my stomach but not actually getting sick.

Know it's a case of wait and see and will be dying to see what tomorrow's temp brings but was just interested to see what you guys thought!!!:thumbup:

I think there is a link to my chart in sig if anyone wants to have a gawk!!

2. fitzy79

Bumpety Bump:haha: Really would appreciate some opinions??:blush:

3. cheerios

cheerios Mum to 3 boys + 1 girl

Hey girl, I looked at your chart, but really have no idea, seriously. Why don´t you wait it out and just take a test when you can´t wait any longer? At least FF has detected ovulation for you. I have no ovulation yet. In any case, I´m not even expecting any ovulation, considering that my last cycle was 4.5 mths.

4. jojo-m

jojo-m Well-Known Member

sorry hun I really have no idea but didnt' want to read and run. I think problem with all these signs is some women have a bfp after them and some don't so nothing I can tell you now will be of much use lol.

so on my useless note I will send you a :hugs: and lots of :dust:

good luck for that bfp this month

xx

5. fitzy79

Hi hun, just popped by your journal. Am going to test on Tuesday if AF hasn't reared her ugly head!! My last cycle was 4 months and I didn't ovulate till day 106. I would defo recommend that you start charting....at least you can see what your body is doing. Thanks for having a look x

6. fitzy79

JoJo...thanks for the:hugs:
    I know that really only time will tell. I'm a bit cross with myself because I've been very patient over the past 10 days and now that the end is in sight I'm getting frustrated and starting to over-analyse...typical!!

Sending lots of :dust: your way too x

7. jojo-m

jojo-m Well-Known Member

ha ha we all the same! I'm only sane because i'm pre ovulation! like you said end is in sight hun so fingers crossed xxx

8. fitzy79

So this morning I had another low temp of 96.5 which removed the crosshairs and my chart is all over the place so it appears I havn't ovulated yet!! :wacko: I'm on CD 44 (last cycle was 120 days with ovulation on cd106!!) I'm just so sick and tired of my body being so messed up:growlmad:

On the plus side the EWCM I obseved the past couple of days could mean that ovulation is approaching???:happydance: If that is the case I'll be in to another TWW as the one I've just gone through was clearly all for nothing...oh dear!!

Fingers crossed I'll see a clear and sustained temp shift over the next few days and, in the meantime...time for me to get busy :sex:...again:blush: