Very convincing Evap...

ElizabethK_

Reaction score
So... I should be around 16 dpo today and I did a test yesterday which was BFN. I posted in the TWW forum that I had what I thought was implantation bleeding and since then I have wet cm ALL the time so much that I feeli like I've peed myself and my breasts are sore.

So I decided after the 10 minute mark - by which the test looked completely BFN - to open it up to have a better look at it. I know I know! If they dry up too fast they can cause evaps and stuff but i mean... This line looks way too convincing right?

I'm going to test again in a couple of days if AF doesn't arrive....

What do you ladies think?

Attachments

• WP_20170826_18_37_20_Pro(1).jpg
    WP_20170826_18_37_20_Pro(1).jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 92
I would test straight away with a pink dye test as that does look convincing!!

I'd definitely be getting the pink dye tests out! I got this and it was a bfp, and yours is definitely more convincing!

That looks like a BFP to me. I would definitely try a FRER!

Omg now I'm getting more and more impatient! I don't have any other tests right now and it's late but I'm defo getting more tomorrow!

I thought because I opened it up that maybe it was an evap and didn't count! Wouldn't it have shown up before the 10 minute mark though if it was BFP?
Just trying not to get my hopes up.

That line looks like a bfp to me. I've never seen an evap look that convincing.

Good luck with your next test :dust:

Well I tested again twice and it was BFN :(

AF still isn't here though so I'm going to assume this is an annovulatory cycle and hope it arrives soon so we can keep trying.

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

It looked so convincing!! What tests did you re test with? And what timedid you test? x

It looked so convincing!! What tests did you re test with? And what timedid you test? x

I tested with FMU with Predictor Early and then again in the evening with the same. Both were very very negative.
Clear blue is the worst for evaps!

Sorry hun iv had some awful fake lines on clear blue too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back