Very dark urine?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Laura--x, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

When i lost my plug on friday ( well, i think it was only part of my plug) i went to the toilet and wiped and the tissue was covered in quite dark yellow stuff which was a bit thicker than usually urine liquid ( if that makes sense lol) i pressumed it was just because i had lost my plug, but ive noticed since then quite a few times when ive been to the toilet and wiped, the tissue has been COVERED in darkish yellow wee but it seems to be a bit thicker, not a liquid thing?

I've had a big increase in discharge the past few weeks, but nothing like this.

What is it?

2. soon2b6

soon2b6 Mum to 6

Hi, I dont know what this is. I do think its worth you calling your mw to be on the safe side though.

3. Emsy26

Emsy26 Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx

Wish i could help hun, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as my urine has become alot lot darker recently. Its not dark in the bowl, only on the tissue.
    Hope you/we get some answers xox

4. dizzyspells

dizzyspells Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx

Dark Urine can be a sign of been dehydrated,try drinking some more water and see if the colour improves.If your worried though hun then might be worth checking with your MW.

5. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

I am far from dehydrated because all I drink is water but I too have the dark urine on the toilet paper. I have no idea hun. It changed recently

6. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I can't see how i could be dehydrated because i drink loads, ive always got a glass of squash or water in my hand or on the table..

It's only happened since i lost my plug, and it's not like urine, its a bit thicker? X

7. massacubano

massacubano Guest

was going to say dehydration or your vitamins... I would call.. would not hurt. :)