Very dizzy... can it be due to

Stargazer33

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm about to ovulate or just did overnight, I check cm and noticed SHOW yesterday and Ewcm. We had sex last nigth. This morning got out of bed and was hit with severe dizziness, got a little better after 2 hours out but still feeling it...
Could this be due to ovulation?? I have never experienced it before?
Scary and unpleasant feeling.. I ate and drink good so can't be that. It just hit me like a wrecking ball this morning:wacko:

Expected Af January 21. It feels like a dizziness after a severe hangover??

It could be hormone changes causing your dizziness. Even before the egg implants and you're actually considered pregnant, your hormones still begin to change in different ways than they would if the egg wasn't fertilized. If dizziness is new for you, it could be a good sign!

It could be a good sign of conception(not implantation) but also could be from high blood pressure. Try to take it easy as much as you can.

Thank you so much for responding:winkwink: I'm feeling fine today, was just yesterday I had the dizziness:wacko: So weird? I googled a lot yesterday and did find out that some women could get dizzy as the ovulation happens and also read about Early pregnancy factor which I think is very much real:thumbup:
Hoping it was the egg that you as fertilized lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->