Very Dry Mouth... Should I take a test?

MyDreams888

Reaction score
Hi I've posted this on the other board but seems not many people are viewing so I'm gonna try here.

Anyways, my period should have arrived Sep 25-29 approx. but it's not here yet.

I have been having some "symptoms" but they come and go, e.g. fuller breasts, change of appetite (thinking everything is a tag bit too salty when I really like salty food), occasional leg cramps, bloatedness, nausea for a day or two, waking up in the middle of the night for no reason, and dry mouth!

So far the most consistent "symptom" that stays here is my dry mouth. I feel like drinking water all the time (I've been drinking a lot more water the past days) and last night I even felt plain water was tasty. Also the other one is fuller breasts and change of appetite.

I try not to read into it too much, as these can be PMS symptoms too (I do have full breasts before period, and dry mouth a day before period? but no change of appetite though). And I keep telling myself I can't get pregnant naturally (1st one was via IUI).

But now my period is late, it's making me believe I have a chance? So ladies what do you think? Should I take a test? Did you have these symptoms before you get a BFP? I'm not sure if I should test yet cuz I'll be so diappointed and worried I may have a problem if I get a negative...

So I hope I can get some insights from you ladies.

Thanks for reading!

Hiya hun. I didn't want to read and run. Im not really sure about the dry mouth symptoms but it can't hurt to do a test. I really hope you get your bfp. Keep us updated xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->