very early bfp

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, so yesterday for some strange reason I decided to take a pregnancy test. I don't know why coz I was only on cd27 and sometimes my cycle can last upto 35-37 days! Anyway I've had a really bad cold which turned into a nasty chesty cough and I've had it for 2 weeks now, never had it so bad and still suffering now! I also had the runs yesterday as well which is normal for me as since having my 2nd daughter I've started suffering from ibs which flares up around af anyway but somehow I just felt different. So I snook upstairs and did a Internet cheapie test which showed a very very faint line, so I did another 2 coz that's how many I had left and one didn't work but the other one also showed a very faint positive! Later on in the day I snook off to Asda and brought 2 asda home brand tests and did one in the toilet which also came up with a very faint positive. I saved the other one for this morning which showed a slightly darker but still faint bfp! I've ordered a clear blue digital test with conception indicator off the Internet and I'm hoping that will come either tomorrow or Friday. I haven't told dp yet because we wasn't trying we were happy with our 2 girls, I know he will be over the moon it's just me that needs to be a bit more positive about it all. Plus my period tracker app says af isn't due for 4 more days yet so I wanna make sure I miss it before I tell anyone. Anyway my symptoms are very sore bbs which I normally get for around 2 weeks before af shows up anyway, I've started feeling sick but I think that's just because of the bfps, a weird one my forearms, thumbs and index fingers have been really aching me over the last few days I've been joking that I have arthritis in my hands they have been that achy! This cough/cold/flu that I just can't seem to shake off and tiredness! I shall post pics of the clear blue that I do when it arrives here, just hope it doesn't take long to arrive I hate waiting!

Congrats! I also got a positive 5 days before af was due.

I had a negative 10 days before I was due, then a positive 7 days b4!
Congrats
H xx

I had an early BFP as well !
10 DPO so cycle day 25 of 28-30 with my second son and with this pregnancy too :)
Congrats!

I got my positive at 8 DPO and it was blazing positive but I kinda thing I o'd earlier then day 14 (I dont chart or anything)

Congrats! I got a strong BFP at 8 DPO, I was shocked at the time.

Me! I got an obvious :bfp: today that showed up within the minute at either 9-10 dpo, afternoon 4-hr hold. I'm still shocked.

Thanks ladies, did a clearblue digital this morning and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks so I must be! It's a shock because my period shouldn't be due for about another 5 days I must of ovulate earlier this cycle x

I found out I was pregnant with my daughter a whole week before my period was due. I was so confused, I did not know tests worked that early. So naturally with this pregnancy I started testing a week before period was due, I got my bfp 3 days before period due. Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->