Very early pregnancy or miscarriage :(????!!

Tonileigh03

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in oct last year n have been trying to conceive since, this month I went to the doctors on mon for a blood test only at around 8dpo, bloods came bac the next day at 1 negative! But on the friday i tested n finally got my BFP!!!! The feeling was soo surreal me n my partner was over the moon, that night I couldn't sleep much wether it was excitement or what but I woke up sat morn with stomach cramps n side ache, panicking from the miscarriage be4 I was advised to go to the out of hours docs at hosp they checked me over, did 2 preg tests n they had very faint lines on them but definitely there but gyno sed they couldn't class that as positive so I had my bloods done n that also came bac negative again which was very confusing! But they were now at 7, so they have risen but stil aren't in the pregnancy range, they said there's nothing they can do for me but wait a week n have bloods done again see if its risen or dropped then go from there but I'm soo nervous n heartbroken that maybe this wasnt my month after all! Also when I got my BFP on Friday I used the clear blue early tests, first response early result n clear blue digital which sed pregnant 1-2 but I did another clear blue early test with fmu today n was positive jus very faint n also did a digital with fmu same time but that came bac not pregnant, I'm really confused, worried n heartbroken at same time, has any1 else been thru this or a similar story n can Shed some light on it please, I'm in no pain now n haven't bled! (Hoping n praying for the best) xx

How are things going today? Any developments?

I have had two miscarriages and one successful pregnancy and know how difficult it can be to be in limbo just waiting to find out what is going on. Unfortunately, as frustrating as it is, there is not much you can do for now but give the baby time to grow and hopefully stick.

Do you have a managing GP/doctor you can visit? If the doctors at the hospital reccomended another test soon it might be worth asking your doctor to test for both HCG levels and Progesterone levels. Unfortunately if your HCG levels stay low there is nothing you can do to save the pregnancy BUT if they go up, it might be worth asking your doctor about progesterone levels/supplements. Progesterone supplements saved my third pregnancy when I had low HCG levels (but still definitely above the threshhold for pregnancy) and low progesterone levels during all three pregnancies.

GL and let me know how you go.

In early pregnancy, hCG doubles every 48-72 hours....so Mon was 1, right? Wednesday would be 2ish, Friday 4ish, and Sunday 8ish. Also, if u were around 8 dpo last Monday, u would be around 14 dpo, which is still early. When is AF due? A digital test registers at much higher levels than the line tests, which explains why it was negative when you are getting faint lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->