Very embarrassing question but can anyone help?

Cheeseisnice

Reaction score
So, hubby and I have 2 children (DD6, ds4) both conceived with a month of trying and we use withdrawal for contraception the rest of the time so I’d say we are pretty fertile.
We had a weekend away this weekend 😍 and er, got abit carried away. He came over me but not in me (sorry tmi!!) and then finished me off using his fingers (in me) using his er, jizz, as lube 🙈🙈🙈. This happened twice over the weekend. I’ve since worked out I probably ovulated on Monday so it was right in my fertile window.
Could I have conceived this way? We aren’t trying or planning for no.3 but it would be a very happy surprise. Any thoughts? Sorry it’s rather graphic I couldn’t think of any other way of wording it!

Nothing to be embarrassed about - sex is sex!

It's not impossible to get pregnant that way, but I would say that's it's very unlikely because the sperm count is much lower and they don't do all that well outside the body or being reintroduced to a body with a lot more friction than they're used to.

Thankyou for the reply! I would say it was seconds rather than minutes before it was introduced inside me so wouldn’t think there was much time for anything to harm the sperm outside the body but I don’t know! The second time it was almost straight away. I guess I will have to wait and see... oh the suspense!

I would say it's not impossible, but it's not likely. Good luck with whatever outcome you are hoping for.

Thankyou. To be honest I’m not sure what outcome I’m hoping for! Would be very exciting to be expecting no.3 but equally I’m not convinced we are ready for a third!
Eeek!!

I would think the chances arent that high, but it’s not impossible. Good luck!

So I’m now approx 5-6 dpo and today had a huge blob of EWCM mixed with lotiony/ creamy cm the rest of the time which is not normal for me. Very bloated and have rather veiny breasts.
Hmmm. I wish I could test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"