VERY end of April-Begniing of May BFP PLEASEEEEE

littlegirl87

Mother of 1 little girl
Reaction score
Hey Ladies....im currently doing a lot of BD-ing and SEROULSY hoping that ill finally get my BFP at VERY end of this month or like first few days of May!

If anyone else is in the same boat maybe we could be buddies and find out our wonderful news together!!

Here's to a LOT of happy and fun BD-ing!! :happydance:

Please feel free to post any awesome plans or strategies or anything that might be the key to making this work!!

Baby dust to all! :thumbup:

Good luck!! I'm still waiting for a + OPK over here, so I don't have a testing date yet.

Good luck!! I'm still waiting for a + OPK over here, so I don't have a testing date yet.

I right there with you! expecting a definite + OPK in the very near future!

I just figured if I can hold out and actually wait until I SHOULD to POAS it would be in the last few days of April of first couple of days of May....so sounds like we will be close in timing!!

Good luck to you as well! :hugs:

I should be close in timing too. On cd2 but fairly regular, expect next af around may 1

On cd 6 :) . Waiting for a positive ovulation test . Also using the soft cup this month :) hope this is our month

I'm on cd 12, but I usually ovulate around cd 16 or 17 so I too am still waiting for my positive OPK...hope that comes soon though....I'm always nervous when I'm waiting for it that it wont show up....ahhhhh

This whole process is filled with waiting and anxiety!

Thank the lord for this site! So helpful!!

:dust: to all!!

I too should find out around the end of the month or beginning of may. Fingers crossed for you all!! :)

I honestly thought that there could be nothing worse than the TWW, but this cycle I am going absolutely nuts waiting for my + OPK. Does anyone else ever get the feeling that it might not ever show up? Even though I know I have a good few days until I get a normal + I am just BEYOND ready this cycle. I just hope it happens...don't know if I could handle that disappointment too! Yikes!

I'll be buddies with you. I'm hoping to get my BFP end of this month beginning of next month. My DF and I are just having fun with it. Not stressing, cause stressing over it aint gonna help. So better have fun with ttc by acting like we're not trying and I know it'll happen.

Hey Ladies....im currently doing a lot of BD-ing and SEROULSY hoping that ill finally get my BFP at VERY end of this month or like first few days of May!

If anyone else is in the same boat maybe we could be buddies and find out our wonderful news together!!

Please feel free to post any awesome plans or strategies or anything that might be the key to making this work!!

I'll be buddies with you. I'm hoping to get my BFP end of this month beginning of next month. My DF and I are just having fun with it. Not stressing, cause stressing over it aint gonna help. So better have fun with ttc by acting like we're not trying and I know it'll happen.

That is honestly great advice! I hope I can learn to relax and do the same! :thumbup:

Yea I see friends struggle to have a baby and I tell them to just have fun with it and ya knw they ended up pregnant taking my advice.

That is honestly great advice! I hope I can learn to relax and do the same! :thumbup:

My sister in law tried for a year and a half and then when they decided they weren't going to worry about it anymore and if it happened it happened...well she got pregnant!

Let's hope this happens for us! :thumbup:

I'm sure it will happen for ya! Just have fun and go with the flow!

Baby dust to you too! This is my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3badad/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Hello girls, may I join? :hugs:
So last month was first time trying since my last miscarriage (which was last june) and unfortunately the :witch: got to me a few days ago. Now she is almost gone and I am excited to start round 2 lol. I was sure last month the :spermy: would catch the egg as we babydanced every other day after :af: ended....oh well, onward and upward :happydance:

My period should end today or tomorrow and I go out of town for four days starting Saturday so hoping to :sex: tonight and tomorrow at least, and hoping hubby comes to see me so we can cover more areas lol since my every other day trick didnt work last cycle haha

Good luck and welcome! Me and my DF DTD earlier today and he did cum. So we shall see end of this month beginning of next month.

Shey, fx for you and lots of sticky :dust:

Hoping this is my time too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"