Very faint bfp- worried

midwife1992

Reaction score
My period was due Tuesday/Wednesday. Got really strong cramps on Tuesday night but AF didn't turn up so Thursday I did a superdrug early response and there was a very faint line within time limit however early response is negative. Got another faint line on Friday slightly darker but only teeny bit. Then tested this morning with Amazon 10miu one and it was very faint. I'm worried this is a chemical pregnancy as thought I would have a darker line by now. Anyone experienced the same? The photo is my test from yesterday within time limit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 46
You could have ovulated a bit later? I would try a FRER or Superdrug again with FMU in the morning. Hope this is it for you x

well my chemical was similar but mine darkened quite a bit before going totally negative abruptly after 3 days. when i was further along with my first baby, at about 7 wks, all my tests were consistently faint and got fainter each day to freakin negatives... this was the hook effect due to high hcg. if i didnt test early, id think it was a chemical.

Thanks, I'm really hoping it's because I tested too early as I only implanted on Tuesday evening x

Ooo fingers crossed! Can't wait to see the next test!

I would also retrst with a FRER good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->