Very faint line on two different tests (& preg symptoms) neg the next day.

Helena Jacob

Reaction score
Hey everyone ,
Not sure if I’m posting in the correct place!
I’ve been trying to conceive now for around 2 -3 years now. I am blessed with a 6 year old son but would love to give him a sibling. I fell pregnant in feb of last year however it resulted in a miscarriage around 6 weeks.
The predicament that I’m in at the moment is not knowing whether the faint positive I got is real! I took a wondfo and clear blue early yesterday morning and got a very very faint line on both. However I have done 3 wondfo tests today and they are totally clear and not a line in sight. I do have symptoms ( bloating, food aversions and metallic taste in mouth) but I’m just so confused. Has this happened to anyone else before ? Or any advice would be brilliant.
Thanks ladies.
X

AD1BC050-42BC-4B29-90E3-AD950234655E.jpeg 33B10E23-7D92-49EE-8BD5-C8D191CB9C6E.jpeg

Yes I think the wondfo claims it is 10 and not sure about the clear blue ! I did a clear blue digital 4 days ago and it came up not pregnant. But got these two results just yesterday. So confused about how I didn’t get a faint line this morning! X

Last edited:
They look like bfp to me. Are the tests different sensitivities.[/

Yes I think the wondfo claims it is 10 and not sure about the clear blue ! I did a clear blue digital 4 days ago and it came up not pregnant. But got these two results just yesterday. So confused about how I didn’t get a faint line this morning. I’m so confused !

How many dpo are you? Hopefully it's just that you are early and the urine concentration wasn't strong enough today.

How many dpo are you? Hopefully it's just that you are early and the urine concentration wasn't strong enough today.
It’s hard to tell as I have irregular periods. I always have done, even when I conceived my son. I get a period every 3-4 months or so! My last period was 29th of December. Ahh fingers crossed it’s a positive and in the next couple of days :)
X

Good luck hun! Those digi can be hit or miss sometimes in the early days.

They look like bfps! Digis are less sensitive so they take a bit longer.

Good luck hun! Those digi can be hit or miss sometimes in the early days.
Awww thank you! well I’m even more confused this morning as I’ve gotten another negative so confused at how two days ago I got two faint positives and now today and yesterday nothing is showing up . It’s so hard being aspiring mammy at times isn’t it! X

Awww thank you! well I’m even more confused this morning as I’ve gotten another negative so confused at how two days ago I got two faint positives and now today and yesterday nothing is showing up . It’s so hard being aspiring mammy at times isn’t it! X
Good news is, in the very early days it is common to get a positive and a negative test. Do you know how many DPO you are?

I know how difficult it can be, especially when you're trying to conceive your first baby. It took a couple years for me to conceive my first and my second. I know how hard it can be. Hang in there though, as you well know it will be worth it in the end. :hugs:

Aww really? Im hoping that’s the case then! We were so excited but feel a bit bewildered now with having two negatives.
I know it’s so difficult isn’t it. Luckily I was blessed with a six year old son but his father and I have been trying for 2- 3 years for another. I was lucky enough to fall pregnant last year but lost it at 6 weeks unfortunately. See in terms of my ovulation I sort of don’t know and just go off cervical mucus , as I have irregular periods. ( my last period was December the 29th). I’ve always had an irregular cycle which makes the process even more frustrating
X

I did this first response today you see and don’t see any line ! It’s all a longgg waiting game I suppose X

B86FC6EC-7F63-47D6-BC8E-A21A3CCC2F27.jpeg

Do you remember when you had the ewcm, maybe you can go off of that? I bet your son will be so excited to be a big brother!

I did this first response today you see and don’t see any line ! It’s all a longgg waiting game I suppose X

View attachment 1095614
It's okay sweetie, just give it another couple of days and test again. For these early days you could try using cheaper tests like the ones you can get at Walmart or the dollar store (if in the US). That way you can test more often and it won't be so expensive. I've heard that some women get better results at night than they do in the morning.

By the way when I look at that test and zoom in, I do think I see something very very faint. I'm really rooting for you, I hope it's not just line eyes for me.

Awww he is ! He would love to have a sibling. I did have spotting on the 17th of feb , not sure if that’s any good ? Only a tiny amount for around 2 days ! Not sure if that’s too long ago for the implantation to happen X

Awww he is ! He would love to have a sibling. I did have spotting on the 17th of feb , not sure if that’s any good ? Only a tiny amount for around 2 days ! Not sure if that’s too long ago for the implantation to happen X
I've never had mid-cycle spotting, but I have heard of some women having spotting when they ovulate.

I've never had mid-cycle spotting, but I have heard of some women having spotting when they ovulate.
Ahhh I see. It wasn’t a lot of blood at all, more like specs of pinkish blood. And quite dischargey. So your probably right I bet I was ovulating! If that is the case , would it be pretty early in terms of getting a positive back? . eee sorry for all the questions I’m just so grateful for a bit of advice ! Haha x

Ahhh I see. It wasn’t a lot of blood at all, more like specs of pinkish blood. And quite dischargey. So your probably right I bet I was ovulating! If that is the case , would it be pretty early in terms of getting a positive back? . eee sorry for all the questions I’m just so grateful for a bit of advice ! Haha x
It's all right? I don't mind at all! I mean it's pretty much why all of us are here anyway :hugs:.

I really hope you get your :bfp:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"