very faint lines??

kayla93

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
so my period isnt due until next week thursday, but i have been having sore boobs, and been insanely tired, so i thought i would do a test. I have done dollar tree tests, and each one has come back with a very light line within the time limit. However, the lines are not getting darker. I have done one each morning since tuesday. They are still there though. They are so faint I cant get a picture that shows it.
Do you ladies know why this would be? Are they actual positives or am I just being hopeful?
Thanks in advance!

Hey. I know progressions look great, but nothing bears a good old fashioned blood test. Can you ask your doctor to do a quantitative blood test then repeat it 2-3 days later? You are also super early and keep in mind it can take 2-4 days for hcg to double. I wouldn't worry unless you have pain or bleeding.

I had very faint lines last month that took a few days to darken .. We ended up miscarrying but that has nothing to do with the faints ! I had a faint line with my second son too

thanks ladies! It just makes me feel crazy when I can see lines but my SO can barely see them if at all. and with them not darkening, i feel even crazier. Since i still have a week before my period is due, i want to hold off on going to the doctor until after my period is late.

Hope the lines get darker for you and put ur mind at rest :) xx

Hope they darken up nicely for you, personally I would try and early response aswell alongside just to make sure they aren't the tests your using

Good luck

as op said, I'd try another brand of test just to be sure. I do hope they darken up for you! gl :) x

Thanks ladies. :) I did make my SO go out to the store and get a first response the other night. I took it in the morning and I saw a super light line on that as well. Those are hard though because of the indent line. I did not take it out of the case until it was fully dried, but it was hard to tell on color. I took another dollar store one this morning and this afternoon. I was unable to look at it right away this morning because my daughter chose then to wake up lol. but now there is a line that has color, and i am unsure if its an evap line or not. The one I took just now I can see a very light pink line, but its so light I can barely see it.
I have felt so nauseous all day, and all other symptoms have stayed. Maybe i am just testing too early... lol

Here are pictures from this morning and this afternoon. The one from this morning was taken outside of the time frame but the one from this afternoon was within time frame.

Attachments

• This morning.jpg
    This morning.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 39
  • This afternoon.jpg
    This afternoon.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 38
I'm not seeing anything, but if your period still isn't due for a week it could just mean your highest risen enough to show a darker line, especially on a dollar store brand test. Wait a couple days and take the frer again. Good luck!

In real life you can see a line on both of them. its just so hard to capture with a camera. lol. I think I am testing way too early but because of the symptoms i feel like it should show up lol. just impatient I guess... haha

New test from this morning. line was there throughout the whole time, but showed up darker after an hour or so. Any thoughts? it is pink in real life

Attachments

• 6-21 morning.jpg
    6-21 morning.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
Looks like my dollar store ones last month before I got a really clear BFP on FRER .. I was around 9-11 dpo with lines like that!

two more pictures closer up

Attachments

• CSC_0009.jpg
    CSC_0009.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 10
  • CSC_0008.jpg
    CSC_0008.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
Thank you mummof1! I have been feeling so crazy for seeing such light lines, but the symptoms have been so intense its hard to believe i wouldnt be pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->