Very faint, need your eyes!

Jules30

Reaction score
DH and I have been married just under 10 years. We've been either actively ttc or ntnp the entire time. I have NEVER been pregnant. Aside from having endometriosis which hasn't affected my ovaries or caused any blockages... there's "no reason we can't get pregnant".

So, naturally I'm losing my mind! For the past 10 days or so I've had pretty severe constipation, slight crampling here and there, and I've been shaky a lot. My temp has staid at a nice 99.5, not basal.

I took a test this morning, but not with fmu. I had to go buy a test. :dohh:

I will test again of course, but would love your eyes and thoughts!

Attachments

• pt.jpg
    pt.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 76
I am not sure I see anything but first reponse pink dye would be your best bet to show if something is there or not. It picked up my HCG at a super low level.

Thanks Hoping4numbr3. I plan to do that tomorrow if AF is still late.

Though, I've been spotting today (pretty much right after i took the test too! go figure.). So I think I know the answer at this point.:nope:

Dang it! That happened to me like two cycles ago. Took the pregnancy test.. put it down and felt wet and boom spotting!

Dang about the spotting! GL and FX for you to get your BFP soon. I will say that blue dyes are horrible about giving false positives. If you can get some pink ones. I like the wandfo tests off amazon. I think they are around $25 for 100 tests. Both of my BFP's were picked up by those pretty early.

I'll definitely have to look into those Cewsbaby! DH makes a face every time I pick up a box of the First Response because they aren't cheap.:haha:

I'll definitely have to look into those Cewsbaby! DH makes a face every time I pick up a box of the First Response because they aren't cheap.:haha:

Not sure where you are located but if a walmart is nearby thats your best bet for frer...at cvs they wanted $21.99 same box at walmart i believe was $11.99

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->