very faint pink line am i pregnant?

gidge

Reaction score
hi everyone, i wonder if anyone could give me some advice. AF is due in 2 days but i couldn´t wait and bought a test today. there is a very faint pink line i don´t want to get my hopes up...................any advice or info would be greatly appreciated. i´m trying to get a good pic but they are very fuzzy.

If you see a second line, and it's pink, and came up within the time frame, then chances are you are pregnant!!!!! Try to take a pic in natural light, and don't go too close to the stick with the camera if you don't have options for close exposure. That's what makes the pic more blurry. GL and FX for you!

here is a pic...

Attachments

• DSC02761.jpg
    DSC02761.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 249
The pic is too blurry, hun. Try taking it from a bit farther away. Gl!!

this is less fuzzy you can see the ilne better in real life.

Attachments

• DSC02765.jpg
    DSC02765.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 273
I think i can see a 2nd pink line, good luck hun.

ok girlies i took it further away and cropped it.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 260
There is definitely a second line there! how long did it take for it to show up?

it showed up after about 1 minute so defo within the time as it said no longer than 10 mins. does this mean i´m pregnant? or shall i still keep calm and see if AF comes? i´m very nervous now and feeling emotional.

Well......I would say....CONGRATS!!!!!!
:wohoo: :happydance: :happydance: :wohoo:
Take another tomorrow morning. Also, what kind of test is that? I've never seen one before and do you know how sensitive it is cause if it's not that sensitive, a digi might work now.

omg!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope so with all my heart! i live in spain so it´s a spanish one, cute with the heart :) the sensitivity is 25 but not quite sure if that´s a good or a bad thing. i´m only 2 days away from my period so if ovulation was on time i would be 12dpo.

Well, if it's 25, I think a cb digi would definitely work because they are 25 as well! I think it's adorable as well with the heart

Looks like the start of your BFP, congrats!! x

woooooo thank you so much guys. lets see if AF comes on tuesday before i get to excited. i have to wait all day now before my bf comes home so i can tell him!! xxx

I totally see it, 25miu is about regular sensitivity which is a good thing, it's picking up good levels! Congrats!!!

i can see a second line but not sure if it might be an evap?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->