Very faint positives 5 days before period, negative FRER

Clearblue are famous for evaps :( but when I was pregnant with my first daughter I tested positive with a one step cheapie and started bleeding a couple of days later which lasted for 2 weeks but she clung on in there!! I'd try a frer again just to be sure

Thank you, I am clinging to the hope that its implantation bleeding or some kind of hormonal bleeding, its very light and watery and pink, but I don't know if it will stay that way

I still have a strong metallic taste in my mouth

Fingers crossed that it is implantation bleeding xx

Thank you! I'm still waiting for the bleeding to pick up, I've had a liner on for hours and its still clean, just pink and brown when I wipe..the signs are good i suppose :)

The bleeding got heavier, i think im giving in and marking it a period...the one thing i dont get is i keep waiting for the few symptoms i have to disappear, especially the strong metallic taste i still have in my mouth, ive only ever gotten it when pregnant.

My cervix is also soft:shrug:

I got the same clear blue test today and it was completely negative, nothing like what i got before, so it looks like it was a chemical pregnancy.. but it's good to know the tests were working.

https://i66.tinypic.com/a586x2.jpg

We've decided to not try for another one for a while so, time to go back to being a happy mommy of two.

The photo of that test actually picks up the test strip better than I can see in person, irl its blank.

That's the spirit *hugs my 3 bottles of wine that I bought for the weekend* :haha:

Well i suck at waiting, lol. Tested again right now and there was that blue line, not even my husband could deny he saw it, very much within the time limit and this time it stayed all big and bold...still not convinced somehow, i need to see it on another test to feel secure.

I'm 11dpo

https://i64.tinypic.com/2nge5nk.jpg

That's what mine looked like just slightly lighter, I'm hoping mine was for real... I only have one left, so I'm trying to wait another 3 days to do it, bc I have a definite DPO..... BUT that is a BFP on yours!!! Congrats! I'd trust it CB is a reliable test, they wouldn't have been in business as long as they have if they weren't and just go take a look at their instructions, look at how much thought and consideration was put into that alone. You're preggers!!!!! :haha::cloud9:

OH, so sorry for you hun. I was reading through all the pages and responded before above before I got to the end. Sorry. I should of read everything. I'm glad to see that you seem to be taking it in stride and handling it very well. Hugs <3

Thank you, yes I definitely was, I've always liked the CB tests personally. When i was pregnant with my second son I took a bunch of dollar tree tests and a clearblue and that was the one that convinced me it was real. Even the old FRER gave me a huge bright pink false positive within the time limit (definitely not a chemical, all other tests were negative)

No problem at all :) yeah my husband and I had a long talk and as much as I wanted another right away I think it was the hormones..we decided it is best to wait for so many reasons, so I can get through it knowing that it was meant to be that way for now. At least I know everything is working :)

Good luck to you! I trust those tests in the time limit so long as is a nice thick line and of course all tests should be backed up by another :) yours should definitely be darker in just a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->