Very faint positives on 10 mius... should I get excited yet?

WestCoastMom

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I could use some help/advice. I was so sure I was pg this month, but I am like that every month. Two days before my period, I get brown spotting and typical AF-is-coming cramps. I took a FRER the day before AF is supposed to come, its BFN. I cry to DH because I am out this month. Today is my period, supposedly, but nothing..no more brown spotting either. I ran out of FRERs so I took a cheapie 10 miu I got off amazon with FMU...and its a faint but definitely there positive. even without FMU it is a fainter, but still there positive. I took for more because I was so sure it was defective. They were all various darknesses, none too dark, but still, positive.

I went to the store and got a clearblue plus...it seemed negative.

What should I do? Am I pg or is it too early? Do the 10 miu tests mean anything? If I retest, when should I do it, and what brand? FRER was just negative yesterday. By the way, I think i am 12 DPO, and like i said, AF is due today.

Thank you so much for any advice!! I have been trying for months now and cannot really believe this could be happening. I'm attaching the picture (sorry the quality's not great) in the hopes you can see some of them but they are pretty faint.

Attachments

• IMG_4484.jpg
    IMG_4484.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 101
Those are definitely positive! Congratulations

Your tests look positive to me! Clear Blue is 25miu and you may not have enough yet. When I got a positive on a frer I had a negative on clear blue and store brand. Get a FRER and FX that line gets darker

They look like BFP's for sure! Congratulations!

Looks like BFP to me too! Congrats!

Agreed, those lines look great to me. Don't be discouraged by the CB like previous posters said :)

I say bfo too wait a day or so and you should have a nice line on a first response or try a first response early result test

Thank you so much! I took a FRER the next day another faint line, and then a "pregnant" on a clearblue digital!

I am in shock and so excited! I called my OB, and she said that they won't have people come in til 7/8 weeks on! Is that normal? It seems so far away...

That's perfectly normal. My OB sees patients between 7th and 10th week for the first time. Unless you're high risk they wait until they can confirm baby and heartbeat on ultrasound at first appointment. I had my first appointment at 6+6. The wait did seem like forever though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->