Very faint positives - slow progression

sezzolou

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on this please. Im around 21 DPO according to my app and as of this morning my period is 8 days over due. I certainly feel pregnant....cramps, nausea, achey breasts and ive had some heartburn....symptoms are alot more noticable than my previous pregnancies. Finally got a vvf postive test on friday but i dont feel like they are progressing. I have 2 other children and dont remember this limbo stage of doubt. Do you think i just need to step away from the tests or ring Drs about getting a HCG blood test? I feel like im obsessing and its driving me crazy :wacko:

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• 141A2366-43FB-4563-841C-20769A71E905.jpg
    141A2366-43FB-4563-841C-20769A71E905.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 76
  • 5B092A4D-8594-43DF-B692-C4CF86973AAA.jpg
    5B092A4D-8594-43DF-B692-C4CF86973AAA.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 45
I'd say they certainly look darker each day. Did you try with FMU? I would maybe try a different test but to me they look positive and are getting darker. Good luck. I am pretty sure I remember you from when we had our eldest!

I'd say they certainly look darker each day. Did you try with FMU? I would maybe try a different test but to me they look positive and are getting darker. Good luck. I am pretty sure I remember you from when we had our eldest!

Yes, i remember you too :flower: my eldest is will be 5 in June. Hope all is well. Im going to relax now and call it quits on testing. Just did another test....im happy this is a positive...eeek...christmas baby :happydance:

Attachments

• A0C2221C-CAFA-49C5-B907-C73EB8A8452A.jpg
    A0C2221C-CAFA-49C5-B907-C73EB8A8452A.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 49

Yes, i remember you too :flower: my eldest is will be 5 in June. Hope all is well. Im going to relax now and call it quits on testing. Just did another test....im happy this is a positive...eeek...christmas baby :happydance:

Yes B will be 5 in August and starting school! How exciting a Christmas baby, congratulations chick. X

I think they look good! Congratulations from another December mama <3

That's a nice line! Those tests don't show progression super well in my experience. Yours actually looks better than average imo! Congrats!

Can anyone comment on this please. Im around 21 DPO according to my app and as of this morning my period is 8 days over due. I certainly feel pregnant....cramps, nausea, achey breasts and ive had some heartburn....symptoms are alot more noticable than my previous pregnancies. Finally got a vvf postive test on friday but i dont feel like they are progressing. I have 2 other children and dont remember this limbo stage of doubt. Do you think i just need to step away from the tests or ring Drs about getting a HCG blood test? I feel like im obsessing and its driving me crazy :wacko:

Thanks for reading

Congrats! I find myself in a similar limbo so your post has given me hope!! My AF is two days late (approx 12 dpo) and still getting BFN :( thanks for the ray of light x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->