Very first signs of previous pregnancy

SGP517

Reaction score
Just for fun- did any of you know you were pregnant before your bfp?

About 8 dpo I had pretty intense cramping, almost a stabbing feeling which I am guessing was implantation. About 10 dpo my veins were so dark! In my arms and in my boobs. When I saw how dark they were in my boobs I just knew I was. Took a test that night and bfp! So hard not to look for those symptoms now while ttc #2!

I didn't know I was pregnant until I took a test a day after my missed af however looking back in hindsight, I had one day in the 2ww where I woke up with an extremely sore throat and lower back. Only lasted one day and I've heard that can be a sign of implantation?

I didn't think anything of it at the time other than it was weird. Never crossed my mind it was a sign of pregnancy!

I didn't know I was pregnant until I took a test a day after my missed af however looking back in hindsight, I had one day in the 2ww where I woke up with an extremely sore throat and lower back. Only lasted one day and I've heard that can be a sign of implantation?

I didn't think anything of it at the time other than it was weird. Never crossed my mind it was a sign of pregnancy!

Sore throat- I have never heard that either! Crazy how our bodies work.

With my both pregnancies I had sore throat right after fertilization.

I had a sore throat for about a week and then got sick after eating seafood , then extreme fatigue set in so I tested and BFP. No symptoms other then those.

With my daughter I had sore nipples and a metallic taste in my mouth around the time my period was due... I did have an inkling though that I was pregnant x

I never had any symptoms of mine & never do when period is due either, i just had a strong feeling that particular month we had done it, i had been doing the BBT & i was cd24 when i got the faintest if faints pink line on a frer.. I was only 7dpo! When i retook another frer 2 hrs later with second potty break, it was much darker

We knew the night we dtd. Strange I know but we just knew. From about a week later I got awful heartburn day & night. Then kept getting sore boobs. I did an early test (10days after dtd) and got a bfp although dh didnt believe it till we got a digi (3days later) which said the word pregnant :haha:

Now everytime I get heartburn I wonder if its pregnancy, especially as since ds was born I havent had it at all!! (Until yesterday strangly enough) Whivh has just become af after 45days I'm really happy!!! (We used protection this month)

We weren't trying at all for my dd. I don't know when I ovulated but I had very strong implantation pain on my right side. I knew immediately what it was and I knew I was having a girl too! I tested the day af was due and had an instant line :)

The main thing i remember when we fell with joanie i had a very wet feeling down below and had to wear a panty liner.

Today I'm 9dpo and yesterday I had painful and sharp lower abdominal cramping. It could be a side effect from my Metformin, but now that I see someone else has had it I'm not too sure!

I hope we get our BFPs this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->