very first symptoms 2ww!

tixiie_licks

mum:)+teeny bit pregnant
Reaction score
what were everyones very first symptoms in the 2ww?

im currently having constant hunger pangs which turn into watery mouth if i dont eat ( iv eaten twice today since iv got up and feel like i havent eaten for days! worst part is i have only been up about 5hours, having to run to the toilet with diarrhea (sorry if tmi), i have on and off cramps, pains and aches in my abdomen... thats the main ones atm i dont know if im just wishful thinking :( hope iv done enough BD this month :S xxxx

i can not stop eating i am constantly hungry, pains in my lower right hand side and i am so so tired.i got alot of energy back after my mc in april but the past few days i am having to have a nap in the afternoon again.
I'm only 5 or 6 days past ovulation but i'm hoping these are good signs. june 9th can't come quick enough!
good luck.xxx.

I am out of the 2WW and received a dark BFP last night (AF due by today). I already feel preggo, nausea and more dizziness, like I am on a cruise ship. Also hungry. I have felt like this almost immediately at like 7DPO and I started testing then with cheapies had faint +'s. I was NEVER nauseated like this with DD, just once in awhile.

aw congratulations and good luck.:happydance:

with you saying that you have nausia and dizziness,i started thinking about being at the park with my kids earlier today i was on the swing and the motion made me feel ill,like travel sickness,normally it does not bother me(i'm a big kid and have competitions with my son to see who can swing the highest :blush:)
ooh i hope its another positive sign.

Hope you have a healthy,happy and wonderful 9 months.xxx.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks everyone i love hearing what ppls symptoms are :) im obsessed with symptom spotting cant stop myself scrolling through pages of it! lool today i feel so sick but im not sure if it tiredness havent slept much last two nights and today iv eaten two lots of breakfast and two choc biscuits and still have that horrible watery mouth.... a week tomoro i can test i cant stand the waiting around tho :( xxx

:dust:

The waiting sucks, I drove myself loopy last month symptom spotting. This month I am trying (reallllly trying) to not symptom spot or read those websites about symptom spotting.

(Guess I failed by reading this thread LOL)

Hey ladies, I am only 2dpo and I woke up this morning with the worst headache pain going down into my jaw I don't want to get my hopes up but I never get headaches only when pregnant. I also have been really gassy today and yesterday (tmi sorry)lol. I don't know what to think do you ladies think its an early sign, this would be my 3rd child so my body knows what its doing lol. Good Luck to you all BABY DUST

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->