Very first US tomorrow, SUPER nervous

shescrafty

Reaction score
Hey girls....so it's finally here. Tomorrow at 9:45 am I go for my 1st ultrasound. I am supposed to be 11 weeks thursday, however this is a 'dating' scan being that I have irregular cycles, so I have a feeling they may put me back a week. Which is fine! I just feel so nervous for some reason :( I guess reading too much stuff, combined with not knowing what to expect. My husband and I are so excited to see the little one, as we are newlyweds and this will be our first baby. Just very nervous in the pit of my stomach, just want everything to go well. Wish me luck! I'll let you all know how it goes, you girls are the best :hugs:

Try not to be nervous - it's MUCH easier said than done, but still...try! Let us know how it goes!

Good luck! :)

I was so nervous that my blood pressure was really high and I was shaking and sweating. And then I saw the HB and felt the biggest sense of relief in my life. I'd say don't be nervous, but I know it's impossible. We go back in 2 weeks for another U/S and even after seeing a perfect baby and hearing a great HB I'm still a little edgy about it. Good Luck!!!

I was so nervous the first time that I was shaking and close to being sick in the waiting room! It is a very anxious moment but also very special and exciting.
Good luck and enjoy your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->