Very high BBT... Could it be?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi girls! So on 9 DPO and 10 DPO I've got a cold. Stuffy and runny nose.. This morning when I took my temp it went from being in the 97's to the mid 98's... My temp has never went that high before!

Could I be pregnant?

Please look at my chart... :hugs:

Thank you! I hope so! I feel awful! My temp has never been that high! Got cold symptoms also...

Hoping we both get our two lines :hugs:

How many DPO are you?

It's possible you could be preggo but if you have a cold don't forget to make note of that on your chart as it could affect your temps. Don't miss the forest for the trees :) . GL! :dust:

Yeah I took a note on there.. Hoping my temps stay up for 4 more days! Wish this cold would go away!!!

I think so too! Along with the symptoms..

Think I'll be seeing a triphasic chart :dance:

Think I may test tomorrow at 11 DPO or in 4 days.. Can't decide :shrug:

Thinking of you Rustyswife!!! I couldn't wait so I tested first at 8dpo. Way too early so I knew the negative was expected. But then on 10dpo I got my bfp. Confirmed it with a digi last night :)

I'm following along with you!!! Xoxo!

Looks very good! I would test tomorrow if it were me...wait I would have tested 3 days ago who am I kidding lol. Please update and good luck!

Hi girls! I tested with a FR digital and it gave me a :bfn: on 11 DPO.. Maybe it's too early :shrug:

Still having good signs.. Guess I'll be testing in about 3 days when AF is suppose to show!! Not gonna give up :gun:

Sorry it was a Bfn Hun hope it was to early and it turns out to be a bfp.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->