very high risk...early scan tom, so scared..UPDATE

amy2boys

3 boys, girl on the way!
Reaction score
I am very high risk....with ds2 I had a massive subchronic haematoma, I poured with blood throughout my pg and in the end had a placenta abruption at 26 weeks exactly, he was born at just 600g and had a long hard journey.

I had major bowel surgery in Aug..got pg 2 weeks after but sadly m/c at 7wks in Oct....then got pg 2 weeks after m/c with no af.

I am supposed to be around 6w5d tomorrow and have been spotting for 10 days which is gradually getting better.

I do feel v sick, boobs are really hurting and my HCG is high and more than doubling.

My scan is 2.45pm tom and I am petrified of another impending m/c due to the spotting.

I am sorry to hear that. I have my fx for you. Let us know how it goes. XX

Hopefully all is well. I was diagnosed at 6wks 4dys with a subchorionic hematoma as well and have had several bouts of spotting since then. I am nervous as well with 4 previous losses and my daughter born 2 wks early from her growth stopping. Maybe we can lean on each other for support!! Good luck!!

Thanks so much ladypotter.
Well.............had scan and.............
saw a lovely baby in the right place, with a heartbeat !!!!!!!!
No areas of bleeding seen at all and have had no spotting for 24hrs.
I am SO happy.

Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news. It feels so great to see the HB when you've been worried! :)

im so glad you have good news hun! xxxx

Amy i'm made up for u hunni x x x

that is great news. I had 2 weeks of spotting beween 5 and 7 weeks as well. Congratulations.

That is great news!!! Congratulations!

Awww hun, that is wondeful news! Fingers crossed that the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly x

Glad the scan went went and hope youhave a very healthy and happy pregnancy :)

Wonderfull news lovely! I have had a complete placental abruption so that makes me high risk too. I know how scary it it. Thinking of you.:hugs:

Glad the scan went so great! Congrats hun.

Congrats. :yipee: I hope you have a H&H pregnancy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"